part 14

You wake up and look around the whole room smelled of sex and everyone was still naked. You slip away and sneak out the room.

Going to your front door you turn the handle and get outside. You look around smell the fresh air and decide to go for a walk.

Walking past the school you see two little kids starring at you. One little girl in a clown costume and the other kid seemed to be in Orange and had a sack with buttons over her head.

You keep walking until your in the woods you can still feel the stairs of those kids but there's no way they could have followed you.

You groan and focus until you open your eyes and see a lot of shadows rising up to form a person made from them "who are you?"

???: "i aM pArT oF yOu nOW!" You shiver and see the shadow disappear. You groan and pass out summoning it was too much for you at the movement.

Few hours later

You start to wake up and look around your in a comfortable bed inside of someone's house it wasn't your house you can tell by the color of the inside

You hear the door open and a blond girl walks in follow by the little girl you saw in the clown costume earlier.

Laurie: "please don't be alarmed my daughter found you passed out in the woods and she dragged you back here". You nod somewhat understanding.

The little girl crawls on top of you and sniffs your shirt hugging you.
Laurie: "jamie stop don't do that to him I'm so sorry" she picks her up

You where gonna say it's okay but the little girl spoke first and what she said made the blond girl go pale.

Jamie: "he smells like aunty Michelle" she reaches out for you making grabby hands
Laurie: "j-jamie your aunt is gone remember let's not talk about her."

Jamie: "No I wanna talk about her and I wanna see her! She took care of me for a year it was so fun!"
Laurie: "she didn't ask to take you and she's gone now okay"

Jamie: "but he smells like her he must know where she is!"
Laurie: "enough go to your room now!" Jamie runs to her room slamming the door Laurie groans

Laurie: "sorry about that just ignore what she said okay." You look down thinking on weather to tell her or not you decide not too

Laurie: "you should get some rest ill come back later with lunch okay?" You nod in response and she leaves you fall back asleep

Few minutes later

You wake up and try and sit up only to find your clothes won't come off of the bed. You move your head up to see the little girl giggling and smiling while holding a thing of super glue!.

You put the pieces together in your head. "Kid did you glue me to the bed?" She nods and crawls onto you. She hugs your chest and classes her eyes

Jamie: "I'm gonna take a nap now...." she yawns and you shake your head "not on me." You say in a scary voice trying to scare her

She just blinks and looks up into your eyes with her big ones.
Jamie: "I don't think you have a choice" she puts tape over your mouth and falls asleep on you.

You roll your eyes and try to break out of bed but you still feel too weak you then hear the door open and look at the blond girl with pleading eyes

She giggles and take out her phone she takes pictures and you glare at her she comes in and pets your head.

Laurie: "I'm sorry but Jamie hasn't slept in a while now and I was getting worried but now that she's alseep I'm not gonna wake her I hope you can forgive me but it looks like you help her sleep better."

You groan and spend the next few hours talking to Laurie since she did move the tape off and feed you soon it was dark. You kinda liked them they where nice.

Laurie: "Well I'm gonna go to bed now let's go jamie" Jamie woke up a bit ago but refused to get off she shakes her head no and hugs you again.

Laurie sighs but says fine and leaves her in your room going to her own she felt like she can trust you.

Midnight

You wake up hearing broken glass and screaming you notice Jamie is not in the room but you feel your strength back you force get up making some of your clothes tear.

You got off the bed thought that's all the matters you go and see quiet a seen in front of you. There's broken glass

Michelle was getting close to Laurie who's was holding a knife pointing it at Michelle while Jamie is behind Laurie making grabbing hands at Michelle

Laurie: "s-stay away Michelle I won't let you have Jamie again" you see Michelle lift up her mask and throw it on the floor.

Lauire: "just go away im warning you" you would intervene but you don't feel blood lust coming from Michelle meaning she doesn't wanna kill.

Then the unexpected happens as Michelle smacks the knife out of Lauries hand and pins her to the wall kissing her forcefully

You blush deeply then Michelle winks at you she did this to entertain you.

Laurie: "m-m-michelle"
Michelle: "shush little sister see that boy over there that your crushing on well he has me and like 6 other girlfriends."

Laurie looks down she looked kinda sad causing Michelle to kiss her again making Laurie blush now

Michelle: "but good thing big sister loves you so you can come live with us and I'll share him with you."

Jamie: "yes lets go live with aunty" she jumps into Michelle's arms as Michelle carrys Jamie Laurie stands there shocked but nods in the end

They all look at you now you look back "okay lets go home" you see them smile

To be continued