Chapter 1

•••(Butters POV)

Where am I?
Where's Kenny?
Where's Kyle?
Where's my friends!?
No... this isn't right. All I'm seeing is a black room. I then see a figure. It looks like Stan.

"Stan!" I screamed. His eyes turned into two XX's, almost like he was dead. I heard a gun shot and it went right through Stan. He then disappeared. I cried in horror.
"Help! Someone help!" I screamed. I then see someone running away. The shooter maybe?
"Stop!" He turned around. It was Cartman! He had a mischievous look on his face, as if he have achieved something.
"Why are you smiling!?" I questioned. "I'm still here! I'm still alive!" He came closer and lift my chin.

"Not for long faggot!" He then place the warm gun on my forehead and pulled the trigger.

"AHH!" I screamed, sitting up from the bed. Kenny came out the bathroom with a toothbrush, using it as a weapon.

"What happened! Who hurt you! Intruder!?" He yelled.

"No no, baby, I just had another bad dream. Nothing to serious,"

"Well it's serious to me! This is the fourth bad dream Butters and I'm worried." I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I'm fine, it was just a bad dream of a puppy being shot,"

"Huh, was the puppy you and the shooter Cartman?"

"Uhhh?" He kissed my forehead.

"Butters, don't lie. I love you okay. I just want you to be safe and happy. And having nightmares every night aren't making you less stressed. I don't know if we need to talk to someone or if we need to look up ways for you to not have nightmares-." I started blanking out. Everything that Kenny was saying sounded like a fuzzy ringing noise. Suddenly,
*BANG*

"Butters!"

"Don't shoot!" I let go from Kenny's embrace and stood back, putting my hands up. He looked at me with pure fright in his eyes.

"Woah... that's it, I'm staying home from work!" He said, grabbing his cellphone.

"What! No no. I'm fine Kenny," I hugged him, knocking the cellular device out his hand. "I'm fine baby. I want you to go to work today. You've been missing days because of me,"

"Because I love you,"

"I love you too. But please, go in for me." I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. He kissed me and I smiled.
"Thank you!" I walked towards the bathroom.

"Yeah yeah, I know you want me to stay at home,"

"Yeah but I also want to still have a home. Get ready and go to work,"

"I am ready, you're the one that's naked." I threw my face towel at him and I laughed. He threw it back and I playfully screamed, blocking the towel.
It's mornings like these that I love. I just wish they weren't ruined from the nightmares and waking up with cold sweats and anxiety. But I'm happy to have Kenny there for me. He's basically my comfort, my love, my life, and my support. Without him I would be weak. I love him so much.

•••(flashback Cartman's POV)

"Yes I'm really sorry. But we've been trying to call his cellphone. Maybe we can try again. What's your name sir?"

"My name... Eric Cartman sir~."

"Eric Cartman? Hmm, he doesn't talk about you much. He does get bullied for being, you know, gay,"

"Oh, yeah. The both of us do. People call me a faggot, the whole bit." I lied.
The principal called the phone number.

"I'm sorry it's going to voicemail," he said, leaving a message, "Hello Butters Scotch, this is the Principal of South Park College. We've been trying to reach you for some days now and you're boyfriend is worried. Here he is now." I took the phone and asked to go outside. Once I made it outside the office I spoke.

"Hello Butters~. Listen to me, I don't know where you are, but just know you're not safe. I have eyes, and my eyes have eyes. So surrender yourself now, or Stan won't be the only one in the hospital." I hung up. I walked to the closes water fountain, slashed a few water drops in my eye and I walked back into the principals office.

"I'm really sorry. We're doing everything we can Mr. Cartman," I did a fake sniffle.

"I hope so. I miss him so much,"

"I know. Here, it's his phone number. He might answer to you if you call."

"Thank you sir, you're so nice." I walked out the office with a mischievous smirk. I'm gonna find that boy.

•••(present Kyle POV)

I was next to Stan, who was awake on his hospital bed. The doctor said he would be fine and that the bullet went right through so the surgery was easy. He was sitting up watching TV as I laid on his lap. I have no idea what we we're watching. I just had my focus on my brave boyfriend. I couldn't stop staring at him.

"Hmm, what?" He smiled.

"Nothing. I'm just happy. You're finally awake. I was scared." I got up and gently hugged him. He kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad I'm awake. But hey, not saying that I don't love you visiting me everyday, but what's going on with school?"

"Oh, yeah, learning so much about... school stuff,"

"You never went back didn't you?" I shook my head.

"I know I should but it wouldn't be the same without Butters,"

"Where's Kenny and Butters anyway? Some friends they are, not even visiting me in the hospital. I'm kidding but still," said Stan.

"Actually, no one knows. They never answered their phones. Its really hard to reach them,"

"Weird. I hope their okay." I nod in agreement.
I hope their alive together.

•••(Clyde POV)

I was laying down on my bed pondering about where I'm gonna work now. Everyone had a side job except for me. Am I the dumb one? Am I even useful to this team? Am I useful to anyone? My phone suddenly rang and I picked it up. I wiped away a few tears and answered confidently.

"Hello?"

"Clyde, we have a problem,"

"Craig? Why are you calling me?"

"Uh, because if Kenny goes to jail, we're all going to jail too,"

"What do you- the police are at his house and their doing an investigation on all of us are they?"

"Yes,"

"God damn it!"

I don't know what to say except thanks for reading the first chapter and theirs more to come... yeah baiii 🤘🤘🤘