Chapter 7

•••(Wendy's POV)

"Who are you talking too?" Whispered Cartman right over my shoulder. I quickly hung up the phone.

"No one..." I walked towards the door. I was going to leave and continue the search on my own. Before I got the chance to open the door all the way, it was slammed closed.

"Where you going Wendy?"

"Home!" I tried opening the door again but it was slammed shut again. I gave up and walked away. He blocked the door and continued to question who was on the phone. I didn't say. I was getting nervous and I really wanted to leave.

"Can I please go!"

"No Wendy! You know something I don't just tell me and then you can leave!"

"Yeah, I know that you're a fucking liar! You used me to find Butters and Kenny didn't you?" He was quiet then started laughing.

"So you finally figured it out huh? Or did you're faggot friend tell you?" He tried to snatch my phone out my hand but I quickly pulled it back.
"The harder you make this Wendy, the more painful it would be on you and Butters,"

"Why do you want Butters so damn bad? He's gone now!"

"And that's just it Wendy! So far he's won. He ran away like the pussy he is but he won because I didn't get to do what I wanted to do. I'm the loser in this battle and you're just my side kick,"

"No, you're the villain in this battle! And I'm nothing to you!"

"Oh yeah. Who's the one that called the police and told me about being a prostitute, me or you?"
He's right. My big mouth is gonna be the reason that Kenny is behind bars and Butters is being put in the ground. Why would I ever trust Cartman, of all people, to ever be a good guy? Even though he tricked me I still feel guilty for what I've done. I rolled my eyes and complied. I handed him my phone. He managed to find out that the call from Butters was in Missouri.
"Maybe you aren't that useless after all Wendy. Well, you satisfied me and now you can leave. Like the whore you are." He pat my head and walked into the other room. I wanted to cry but instead I walked out.