Chapter 8

⚠️Warning: Bdsm⚠️

•••(Kenny POV)

When Butters told me what happened I immediately called Wendy. I don't believe she was "tricked" she obviously knew what was up.

"You have reached the voice mailbox-." I hung up the phone. This was third time I called and she still never answered. I slightly screamed in frustration. Of course I couldn't be too loud since I was outside my room. I feel awful for not being there for Butters when he needed me the most. I wish we never fought in the first place.
I slid to the floor, leaning my body against the door. Suddenly my phone started ringing. Without looking who called I answered.

"Hello?"

"Who is this? Why do you keep calling!?"

"W-Wendy?"

"Kenny? Is that you? You sound awful! What's going on? Is Butters safe?"

"Yeah he's safe. No thanks to you. 'Tricked?' How the fuck are you 'tricked' this is fucking Cartman we're talking about!?"

"Look I made a mistake-,"

"Don't fucking bother saying sorry. I'll be in jail and Butters will be dead. Just like you hoped for,"

"I wasn't trying to hurt anyone," she said, starting to cry. "I should've not trusted Cartman I know this now,"

"Well you should've thought of that sooner huh?" I hung up. She's such total bullshit. I gently slam the back of my head against the door. I sighed in frustration and hit the door. Suddenly the door open and I fell back.

"Oof..." I said, just laying there.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Butters. He sat down, putting my head in his lap.

"Butters. If I end up going to jail... I want to take you somewhere safer now. And then I'll turn myself in,"

"No, Kenny I'll be fine. I can fight for myself,"

"Butters-,"

"I promise we'll be okay." As optimistic he's trying to make the situation, I know deep down inside he's scared.

"Butters. Listen to me this once. You're going to stay with Token and I'm going to turn myself in to the police. You'll be safe with him and Clyde-,"

"Clyde and Token are living together?"

"Yeah you know they fuckin. But that's besides the point." I got up and pulled him to my lap, making him look me in the eye. "You know that I love you right. I don't want anyone hurting you. I can't keep you safe even if I want too. So please listen to me and trust me." He nodded. I can see the tears forming in his eyes. I gently wiped his face and kiss his cheek. He hugged me, a little to tightly... I can't breath. "Hey, baby, I can't breath,"

"Good! I'm still mad at you!"

"How many times do I have to say sorry?"

"A lot!" He pouted cutely.

"What if I make dinner?"

"You can't cook,"

"I can make spaghetti,"

"Okay... I'm less mad now." I rolled my eyes, kissing his forehead.

•••(Clyde POV)

Ugh, I hate being alone. Token and Nichole are handling divorce business so I'm home alone. I miss him. I decided to play in the sexy clothes again. I ended up finding more in the closet when Token wasn't looking. Turns out I was right about the whole, Nichole is a stripper thing. Kinda weird that Token worked in a prostitution business and his ex- wife was a stripper. But then again that was Token's side job. I wonder if being a stripper was Nicole's main job? Anyways, as I was snooping through Nicole's dirty secrets I ended up finding a rope. What would she need a rope for? Oh now I see the cowgirl costume... gross. I grabbed the rope. Why would anyone be into this? I grabbed my phone and looked up "Why do people use rope for pleasure?" Then it took me to a website. Bdsm? What the heck is bdsm? A few websites later I ended up watching porn of girls and boys being tied up and put in gags. Their was more. People being spank, handcuffed, whipped and other stuff. As terrible as it may sound, I was actually turned on. I then clicked on a website that was called Bdsm Quiz. Once I took it my results popped up. The first thing on the list was rope bunny... oh. Suddenly I heard the door open downstairs.

"Clyde you still here?" I quickly ran to the closet and closed it. I quickly grabbed the rope and hid it behind my back.

"Hey, I thought you were asleep," he said, coming into the room. I didn't get to see him this morning so I'm surprised with what he's wearing. I loved the suit he was in. It made him look so professional and handsome and omg he's just hot!

"Nope, wide awake." Crap he knows something is up. He's giving me the stare.

"What are you holding behind your back?" He said, walking closer to me. I started scooting back.

"Nothing, why would you think I'm hiding something,"

"Clyde I know you're hiding something, you wouldn't be walking backwards into a wall if you wasn't." I ran into the wall behind me. Before I could move he had me pin to the wall. For some reason I was turning red. This was really turning me on.
"You want to share what you're hiding behind your back now?" I blushed even more.

"T- Tie me up!" I accidentally yelled. I covered my mouth. Token looked at me in shock.

"What was that?" He laughed a little. I slowly brung out the rope.

"I... I want you to tie me up..."

"Wouldn't that be hurting you?" He asked.

"Yes, I want you to hurt me... in a kinky way I mean,"

"Ohh... umm." Token started to blush.

"Y- You don't have to if you don't want to-." He grabbed the rope from me. He leaned closer to my ear.

"Strip~." He whispered. Oh shit.

"O- Okay." I did what he commanded and removed my clothes. He then grabbed my wrist and tied them together. He then put my arms close to my chest and continued to wrap me with the rope. He slightly pulled hard, making the rope tighter.

"Ah~," I sighed. I started getting hard.

"This must really be turning you on~." I nodded. I felt him touching the tip of my member before jacking me off. I couldn't control my heavy breathing and moaning. The more I moved, the tighter he made the rope.

"Ahh~ fuck~!" I moaned. A little to early, I came on him. He released me from the rope I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I'm sorry about the suit. You look really handsome in it and I ruined it~,"

"It's fine," he said. He wrapped his hand around my neck. "I'll just have to punish you~."
S-Shit! He knows exactly what he's doing to me!