Chapter 4

(Still Clyde's POV)

Morning came around and my head felt like shit. It feels like I'm being hit with bricks. Must be a hangover. When I sat up I realized I wasn't wearing a shirt and that I wasn't in my bed. Well of course because this is a fan fiction. But who's bed was I in? It was a huge king size bed and a very big room. Oh, shit it's Token's house! And I bet I slept with him too! But where is he? I looked over to see a peacefully sleeping Token next to me. Aww he's so cute. He started to wake up.

"Ugh," he moaned in pain, sitting up straight and rubbing his head.

"Hangover?" He nodded.

"To much to drink?" He nodded again. He then turned his head towards me.

"Did we-?" I nodded before he could continue his sentence. He flopped on his back and sighed. "I'm really sorry," he apologized.

"Why?" I asked.

"I... I kinda forced you to do something you didn't want to do. I was drunk and unprofessional and I slept with you-,"

"Hey, Token... You didn't force me to do anything. I'm happy my first time was with you," he gasped in shock.

"Wait!? You're a virgin!?" He asked.

"Not anymore~." He faced palmed.

"My head hurts way to much to try and do anything. Can you go in my bathroom and grab a Tylenol." I nodded and got out of bed. When I pulled the cover back and got up Token yelled, "WAIT DUDE!"

"What!? What's wrong?" Yeah I realized I was naked. But I'm not ashamed with what I got. Besides, it's not the first time Token seen me naked~.

"Please, put on some boxers or something?" I looked around and couldn't find anything.

"Could I borrow whatever is in this drawer." Token nodded, too tired and hungover to care. I looked in the drawer and saw the most cutest and kinkiest shit I have ever seen. I decided to put one on just to tease my little Token. One was a student outfit, one was a play boy bunny outfit, and the last one was just a thong and thigh high stockings. Why does Nichole have these? Token isn't the roll playing type. I then looked at the tag to see the size, and it said that it belonged to black widow. Oh... WAS NICHOLE A STRIPPER!? I may just be over thinking. I snuck into the bathroom and grabbed the meds. I put on the thigh highs and the thongs. I felt shy at first but slapped myself for confidence. I open the door.

"Finally, What where you doing in there for so..." He sat up and saw me by the bathroom door. "What the fuck are you wearing?" He asked.

"What? You don't like it?~" he blushed. I walked closer to the edge of the bed. I was blushing too. Token was making me nervous and a little insecure. I crawled over to him and gently sat on his lap. I was blushing even more. I couldn't even look at him. I feel stupid. He was drunk last night, theirs no way he actually likes me. I heard a little laugh from Token.

"You're so cute Clyde," I smiled a little.

"I'm not that cute." He rolled his eyes and smiled, gently grabbing my chin and turning my head towards him. He then kissed me on the lips, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then stop and moaned in pain. Oh right, the meds. I gave him the pills and he took two. I laid down next to him and he did the same. I was feeling a bit tired and I wanted to go back to sleep. I cuddled up with Token, laying my head on his chest. I then fell back to sleep.

•••(Still Clyde POV)

I woke up not feeling Token's chest under me. Where did he go? I looked at the time and it was 4. I slept for a long time. I got out of bed and took off the thong and thigh highs. I then put on some shorts and quietly opened the door. When I walked into the hallway of the house I heard two people arguing downstairs. I peeked a little and saw Token's ex wife. I tried to hear the conversation.

"Token I'm sorry. I made a huge mistake leaving you. I need you," said Nichole. Oh no. What if Token takes Nichole back? I wouldn't blame him. She's better then me.

"Nichole, I can't trust you. First you lied to me about your job and now you're lying about this person you're meeting every night. You say you're going out with your friends and come home with hickeys on your neck,"

"Baby I told you I was getting a job. This is my job. This is what I have to do,"

"Okay sure. But you didn't have to lie to me about it. I had no idea what you were doing every night. If we're suppose to be married, then we're suppose to tell each other everything,"

"You didn't tell me about the prostitution business you and your friends were doing, I had to find that out myself."
How did she find out?

"How did you-?"

"I still keep in touch with Bebe and the rest of the girls," said Nichole, "See, we've both done something wrong. Doesn't that make us the perfect couple?"

"No! That makes us the worst couple! If we're just lying to each other all the time then that doesn't make us a good couple. I'm sorry Nichole but we both need someone better in our lives,"

"You were better in my life you piece of shit! All you ever cared about was your job and your friends! You never cared about me!" Nichole then stormed out the house. I quickly and quietly ran back into Token's room. I pretended to be asleep when Token came in. He sat at the edge of the bed and sighed. I quietly crawled over to him and kiss the back of his neck.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No. Thanks for asking though,"

"I... I'm sorry about Nichole,"

"Don't be. She's not worth anything to me anymore. Besides... I have you don't I?" I blushed. He blushed too and looked away. "I mean... in a friendship type of way."
After last night and he still thinks of me as a friend. Jesus Token why are you so hard to get!