Chapter Six

FINALLY! Past Me made a chapter over 1000 words! EDITING TIME!

Levy P.o.V.

The next day we all went to the castle and got our assigned room. When I walked in the room I saw three big beds, three big closets and a bathroom. 

A purple closet and a purple king-sized bed who I presumed is for me, a green closet and green king-sized bed who I presumed is for Zeke and a orange closet and a orange king-sized bed who Yumi was sitting on. Either a coincidence or we've been observed.

Zeke then entered into the room. "Hello Levy, hello Zeke." Yumi greeted. "Hi Yumi. Levy, would you mind if I take the green bed?" Zeke asked me. "No. I don't mind." I answered. 

He then walked over and sat down on the large green bed. When he sat down, his eyes gleamed like the feeling of a soft bed was unfamiliar.

"Then I'll take the purple bed." I said. I sat down on the bed, looking it over. 

Me and Zeke unpacked a few things. We all got settled in and had dinner which was some steak, green beans and mashed potatoes with gravy. I have to admit, I was pretty good. 

That night, I wanted to stay up later than usual to look at my previous entries. I got into my pajama pants and my night shirt. 

I waited a few hours to make sure their asleep. I took out my Spellbook which is also my Journal. "Faint Brightness." I whispered quietly. A faint light appeared but light enough so I can read. I turn to the first page.

'Dear Levy Moeru,

I know you don't remember anything but I think you know your name because it's above but you're currently 8 years old, your birthday is the 17th of July, you're a Magic User and this book is your Spellbook, you can Shapeshift without any spell book, you already know how to write and read which I think you know because you're reading this, you have currently have no parents, siblings and relatives that are alive and no home. You have some gold for food and water and you might have to get a job... I gave you some spells to start off with. Keep the brooch that's on your purple cloak with you. It's your good luck charm.' I look at my purple star brooch which is on the bedside table. I skip a few pages.

'Dear Journal,

It's been a few weeks since that day. I recently got a job and it's been hard... People keep on yelling at me.... I've been practicing spells and Shapeshifting and also bought a cheap cottage! I'm going out to go buy food now. Bye.

Levy Moeru, 20XX'

I started to have flashbacks of that.

"That's not how you do it!" My boss yelled. "I don't know what I did wrong..." I told him as I started crying. "You're supposed to exaggerate about the food and how good it is!" He yelled at me. "

Why..." I sob. "So I can get more money! Do you want your paycheck or not?!" He asked loudly. "Yes..." I answered quietly and left, wiping my tears.

I get another flashback on when I master my first advanced spell for a simple spell.

"Bright Light." I say. A bright light appeared in my hand. "I finally mastered it!" I said in glee.

Another flashback came of me shapeshifting for the first time.

I tried my best to concentrate on turning into a cat. I turn into a majestic purple-haired cat. I turned back into a human. "I finally did it!" I shouted.

I skip another few pages

'Dear Journal,

Today I got a letter. It's from Ken'iaru Academy. They want me to go there even though the year has already started. They said to sent back a letter if I want to go. I think I'll send a letter. Yeah. I'm going to send a letter.