Chapter 4

I wake up to my alarm clock realizing, I have school, darn my dream adventure was just getting good

I wake up to my alarm clock realizing, I have school, darn my dream adventure was just getting good. I get up and put my classes on and go downstairs. I see a note on the table, it said, "Good morning sweetheart, I had to leave to go to work early I cereal in the cabinet, help yourself! Love you, Dad." I grabbed some cereal and sat down, I have to get married and a boy is in love with me! First for me, how about you? He also is a king. River is annoying though glad I don't have to see him anymore. I went upstairs to get dress and then I went to school. I showed up at school and I remembered that I have "studying" with Grady! So excited! I walked to first period, Grady was there! "Hey Carrie!" He said with his cute smile. "Oh Hey Grady!" I said with a big geeky smile. "Sorry but I have cancel studying today, I'm so sorry." He said looking down. "It's fine! Here give me your number so I can text you to meet up to study." I ripped a piece of paper and wrote my number, "cool!" He said. I was upset and happy because he cancelled but he now has my number!
After school, I got on the bus no ride from Dad, I rushed home and I quickly tried to fall asleep so I can get married, sounds weird I know.
This time in my dream land I wake up in a big bed with fluffy pillows and heavy blankets. "Good morning miss." I look up and see a girl standing over me. "Hello! You are?" I asked. "Your maid, Miss" she said, "No your name." She smiled, "Shell, that's my name, miss." She said, "Stop calling me miss, I'm Carrie." We both shook hands. "Nice to meet you Shell!", "You too Carrie!" I look down at her feet, "Where are your shoes?" I asked. She frown, "Well, people who are poor don't wear shoes even the people of hielo town." I did realize that Clover, Lily, Blue, and even River didn't wear shoes." I looked up at Shell, "I'm sorry I didn't know." She smiled at me, "It's okay, you're the first person in this castle to be nice to me." She handed me a dress and some shoes, I took the dress not the shoes." I handed them to Shell, "Carrie I can't." I smiled, "You can! I'm your boss and I tell you to wear the shoes!" We both start to laugh.
I walk down to the royal room, I meet the king there, "Good morning Carrie." I smiled, "Good Morning King." I looked at him, "You can call me Gram." He said with a smile. Gram was tall, had black hair, and a big scare on his face. "Are you really in love with me?" I asked, looked me straight in the eyes, "Not, but not yet." I looked down, "But why did you say you were?" I asked. "I know I will fall in love, plus River will not bother us. He believes we are in love." He said, then he looked at my feet, "Where are your shoes?" He asked. "Well, I think better when I don't have shoes on." I Said with a giggle. He smiles and starts to laugh.

I sat on a big chair and imagining what it's like to be a princess, I don't know maybe it's not my think

I sat on a big chair and imagining what it's like to be a princess, I don't know maybe it's not my think. Then the doors open of the castle, "Excuse me king." Said a worker. "Yes." "Visitors to see Miss Carrie." Then I see my friends, Lily, Clover, and Blue. "Hi guys!" I ran over to hug them, then out of no where, River! "Why are you?" I asked him. "Glad to see you too, nice place you got here."River said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him. Then he whispered to, "We're going to get you out of here." I backed up, "No thanks I'm good." I said as I walked away. "No, we are rescuing you right now!" He whispered. "Can you do it tomorrow I'm actually having fun." I Said then I walked over to the gang. River stood all mad, I laughed at him. "Oh guys I have present for you guys." I ran over and handed them shoes. "I know you guys don't have shoes." I looked over at River and I handed him some shoes, "What are you doing?" He asked, I looked at him, "We're Family!" And I winked and left. I walked out with everyone and, River stood and smiled, "Thank you for everything." He said, "No problem, remember save me tomorrow, okay!" I Said with a smile. He nodded and left with everyone.
"Well, you got huge fan base." I turned and saw King Gram walking towards me, I smiled. Out of no where he kisses me with passion. I close my eyes and kiss him back. He smiled, "I wanted to do that, specially after you gave them shoes. "You are a caring person Carrie, River was wrong about you." He said with a smile. "Yeah He was, and thanks I try to be caring, I gotta go to bed, see you tomorrow." I start to walk. "Okay,Good night." He walks back to his chair. Who knew he was going to kiss, my first kiss and it wasn't even real.

 Who knew he was going to kiss, my first kiss and it wasn't even real