Chapter 11

We continue to walk, "Okay here's our plan

We continue to walk, "Okay here's our plan." River said. "Okay, I'm all ears." I Said with a smile. He smiled back, "Okay, we need you to move us over the mountains with your powers." I looked at him, "Yeah one problem, I never moved that much weight that high up." I said looking at the mountains. He looks at me, "Fine! I'll try!" I said. "Great!" He said we continued to walk to try to find Milo and his tribe. We stumbled across them getting packed to go. "Greetings Milo." River said. "Greetings River and Carrie." Then, I heard this voice, "Carrie!" It was Noah running towards me he picked me up and hugged me . "Nice to see you Noah!" I Said laughing. We both smiled at each other. Cam flew over, "Carrie you're back! Now I don't have to talk to Dr.Love anyone." Cam Said with a smile. "Is this reunion over?" Milo asked with a frown, "Milo is right no more hugging, Carrie." River said turning to Milo. I frown , "Looks like River never changed." I Said. "Yeah when you were gone he just moped around like my grand papa ." Cam said. "That's what I heard." I told Cam. I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Hey Carrie, can we talk?" It was Noah. "Yeah, sure." He told me to sit down. "I was wondering if you want to hang out again?" He asked with a smile. I frown and held his hands, "Sorry Noah, you are the nicest and funniest person I've ever met, but we can't keep seeing each other." He looked at me and smiled, "Is there someone else?" He asked. I looked over at River, "I hope." I Said with a smile. "I hope he makes you happy." Noah said, then he got up and left.
I ran to the front of the group, "River." He turned around. "Yeah Carrie." We slowed down so the group walked in front of us we stopped. "I broke up with Noah." I Said. "So?" He asked. I looked at him, he continued, "Is there someone else somewhere else?" He asked. "It's not going to work out." I whispered. He looked at me, "What are you trying to say?" He asked with a smile. "I was hoping, after this we can try, if we're still alive." He laughed and smiled. The first time I saw him happy. "The first good idea you had." He said, before he can lead in for a kiss I ran to the group, he followed. "Carrie!" I wake up it was Maria and Shelby. "Hey guys! What are you doing here?" I asked. "Umm Carrie you missed Nick's party today." I sit up fast "Oh no I gotta go!" I grab my jacket and rushed over to Nick's house. I knocked on his door, Nick opened the door, "Hey." I Said upset. He looked up at me, "You know the party was an hour ago?" I nod, "Yeah, can I come in?" He opened the door for me to come inside we sat in the living room. "It seems the party turned out good." I Said looking around. He gives me look, "Listen, Nick I'm sorry I lost track of time..." I started to cry realizing my enemy is myself. "I'm selfish and I don't deserve a friend like you." I continued to cry. He get up and sits next to me, "I was just worried about you." He said as he hugged me, "I do deserve a friend like you, you're carrying, nice, and honest." He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. "Hey Maria, Shelby,and you can come over tomorrow and hang out." He said I look at him. "Is it possible to re-do party with just the two of us?" I asked, he smiled and nodded, "Yes." He said, for the rest of the night we ate, danced, and even played Mario games.
I must of fell asleep because I'm back in la la land. "Okay we made it to the mountains!" Yelled Milo. "Okay Carrie, are you ready?" River asked as he held my hand. "Yes I am." I Said.