Gym class surprise

In gym class

"Okay listen up we are going to be going somewhere special for class today." Ms. Wood said. So we all got on the bus.

Time skip to their arrival at the rink

When the bus stopped I immediately recognized where we were. This is the exact rink where I practice.

"Okay so everyone go get changed then we will get our skates." Our gym teacher said.

I went in to the girls locker room to change. I kept going until I reached my locker of course Alya was right next to me.

"Wait girl you shouldn't be going into that person's locker." Alya said. I just ignored her and pulled out my costume and skates.

"Girl put those back." Alya shouted. That got the whole class staring at me. I just continued to ignore her and started changing.

"Wait Marinette!!!" I heard my old friend Camille say.

"Camille I haven't seen you in so long. How've you been." I exclaimed.

"I've been doing okay I haven't been able to skate for years after I twisted my ankle causing me to fall and break my leg. The doctors said that I can't skate anymore." Camille replied. Just then the teacher called out our class.

I then told Alya "Alya that was my locker and I'm wearing one of my own costumes and my own skates."

"Girl why didn't you say so back in the locker room." Alya asked me. After the class got their skates we went out to the ice I sat on a bench to take the guards off of my skates. I then started to just skate laps around the rink as a warm up. As I was going I could feel everyone staring at me because I haven't fallen yet. Also as I was going I heard the teacher say that until free skate the class was just going to watch some professional skaters. The rink owner and my trainer Victoria called me up to talk.

"Okay so I know that you probably don't want anyone to know that you are a professional skater but we only have you and your ________" she said.

"Okay I'll do it." I told her.