Siblings

Bridgette POV

Victoria came down to talk to me and Marin. Apparently our sister is here for gym class. Not only is she here but she agreed to demonstrate. Wait here she comes now. "The Dupain-Cheng triplets are together again. Me and Marin are actually coming home from our trip around the world and we'll be going to school with you." I said.

"Come on the three of us are going to skate for my class. So I was thinking three separate performances and then one performance with the three of us together." Marinette said. Me and Marin both agreed.

"1 2 3 LET'S DO THIS." The three of us shouted.

Marinette POV

I'm so happy my siblings agreed to my plan and that they are staying home and will be going to school with me. We talked about it and I'm going to be the first performance Marin the second then Bridgette the third. "Wait could me and Bridgette after my performance do a sister performance please please please?" I asked.

"I'm in." Bridgette replied. It's time for my performance.

(Pretend it's Marinette)

(Pretend that they are Marinette and her sister who looks just like her)

Next Marin is going to do his solo. Before he starts though I'm going to talk to the class.

"Hey guys." I said nervously.

"Marinette girl why didn't you tell anyone that you skate first of all. Second why does that girl you were skating with look just like you?" Alya asked.

"Okay first that's Bridgette my sister no not my twin. We have a brother named Marin and we are triplets. Two identical girls one fraternal boy. Second to answer why I never told any of you I skate is because I was scared you guys would think that I was some sort of ice freak." I replied.

"Girl why did you say you were an only child." Alya asked me.

"I never said I was an only child I said I was the only child in my house. My siblings went on a trip around the world." I replied. "My brother is going to perform now and I want to watch."

(Pretend he has Marinette's hair color)

"Next is Bridgette." I said.

"Hey Marinette I think that we should do a brother sister performance instead of one with all three of us so that Bridgette can rest after her performance." Marin said. I agreed to it.

Bridgette just finished now it's time for me and Marin.

Now it's free skate.

"Marinette come up to my office please." Victoria said.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked. Victoria instead of replying just held up an envelope and told me to open it with my friends and siblings. "Victoria when I went up handed me this envelope and told me to open it with my friends and siblings."

"Well open it dudette." Nino said. I turned it over and let out a gasp.

"It's from the Olympic committee." I opened it then started screaming at the top of my lungs in excitement after reading the letter. "I'M GOING TO BE COMPETING IN MY BIGGEST COMPETITION EVER." I screamed.

"Let me see that." Bridgette said taking the letter from me. After she read it she passed it to Marin.

"I'M GOING TO THE OLYMPICS AS A COMPETITOR." I screamed.