Cheer captain

Okay so now that the Olympics are over figure skating is done for the year but that means that cheer practice is starting back up again. I have to get te he practice dates and times from the cheer coach and tell the squad. It's my job to do it because I'm cheer captain.

"Girl are you even listening to me." Alya said.

"Sorry Alya I guess I just spaced out. What were you saying." I said.

"I was saying that I get to do a piece on the cheer squad for the school blog. I meet the members find out more about them you know that kind of stuff. I'm going to be with the squad captain for an entire week starting after school today."

"That's great Alya." I said.

After school

"Okay girls we have a writer for the school blog that's coming to do a piece on us she will be joining us every day for a week starting today." Coach called out. I see Alya walk in just then.

"Okay captain you take it from here." Coach said.

"Okay I have a cheer and routine for the next competition. Split the v..." I start and do full split. " dot the I . Curve the c t o r y. (Clap 3x) victory (clap 3x)."

"Okay so not all of us can do a full split." A girl named Sophie said.

"Okay if you can't do a full split do a flip in the background." I replied.

"I can't wait to see this cheer used at your next competition." Alya said. I guess it's time to reveal myself. But first I have to take off these shoes they are way to big. I had my feet measured for custom made skates and it was revealed that my feet are the smallest in the world that even in ancient China foot binding wouldn't be able to get a girl's feet as small as mine are. It was revealed that I'm a woman's size 1 but even those are a bit to big.

"Hey Alya. " I said.

"Girl why did you keep this from me." She asked.

"Nobody except the squad and our coach knows besides you but we have a few empty spots on the squad and our reserves we already filled some spots with our reserves. Half the squad were seniors and half of our reserves were seniors." I started rambling.

"Girl are you trying to tell me that I should try out." She asked. I just nodded.

"I'll be on the announcements tomorrow telling everyone the tryout dates." I said.

"What's our team name we don't really have a team name but we're the only school in Paris that offers sports and cheer. So everyone just says Paris when referring to the school's teams." I said.

"Wait can I see some more cheers." Alya asked.

"Okay we should do our shoot it cheer then we'd have time to do one longer cheer so our banana split cheer." I whispered to the girls on the squad.

"Okay so how many cheers total will I have heard/seen today." Alya asked.

"Shoot it shoot it win it win it dribble it dribble it pass it pass it let's make a basket." We cheered.

"Okay after school ends in 30 minutes. And that wasn't that great of a cheer." Alya commented.

" banana split banana split pull it to the left pull it to the right pull it down the middle and ooh take a bite." As we did this cheer we would cartwheel either to the left or to the right and then flip in the middle ending with those of us who could which is just me doing a full split.

"Okay that's a cute one." Alya said.

"One day I promised I would babysit Manon but the coach the day before scheduled a practice and I couldn't back out on babysitting so I brought Manon with me and I ended up making up that cheer."

"After school ends in 25 minutes." Alya said.

"Well I was thinking that you could interview a few members of the squad each day starting today." I said.

"Girl you're the best." Alya said running off to interview some of the squad members.