Popstar

The talent show is in a week and my whole class is competing. I just hope I can keep it a secret that it really is the whole class competing. Anyway I need to work on some new routines to perform at competitions.

Time skip 1 week

Today is the talent show I was told that one of the judges is my producer but they don't know that they're my producer. I'm on first.

"Marinette darling, why are you participating in this talent show you are way better than all of them combined. You are the star of Lucky star records." My producer said.

"I'm doing it because my teacher said that if I didn't she would give me detention for the rest of the school year." I replied.

"Dear you are Marinette Dupain-Cheng there is no way that you would not win. But if you must continue then continue but just know that this afternoon after school you won't be doing any singing at least not in the studio."

Time skip to the results

"The winner is Marinette Dupain-Cheng." Mr. Damocles said. I collected my prize and just went back stage.

"Okay girl how do you know the biggest producer from Lucky Star records." Alya asked me.

"Well you guys know the popstar Ladybug. Not the superhero the popstar has been using the name since way before Ladybug the superhero showed up. Well I'm the popstar Ladybug." I said.

"That still doesn't answer my question girl."

"I know her because she's my producer." I said. Everyone was just in shock.