They're Here

Gabriel and Harry kept arguing with me the whole way back to the camp. They think that I'm insane for even offering Sonny the deal. Well, this is my decision. Sonny and I are going to fight until one of us loses. I'm going to take back my kingdom and fulfill my parents' legacy. Not just for them, for Grandpa. The whole group wasn't too happy about my decision either. The only one who seemed to accept it is Aurox. Which is why I had him and Ben wait outside with me for the recruits.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Aurox asked.

I nodded. "I'm positive. A few people on the Isle are looking for nothing more than a fight. I called only the baddest I know." I looked at Ben. "What about you?"

"Um, yeah, a few friends of mine are happy to help." He gave me a worried glance. "MJ, are you sure -"

"Sonny is going to pay for what she did," I said with determination. "If I have to die to see her off that throne, so be it. As long as I see the look on her face when she realizes that she's been bested." I looked at the two of them. "I'll understand if you two want to turn back. Go back to your life in Auradon."

Ben shook his head. "Not a chance. My friend needs me. I'll be happy to send a thousand guards if it means Sonny's off that throne."

Aurox nodded. "I never back down from a fight. And I'm not going to start now." That warms my heart. "They're here."

I looked up  ahead to see four limos driving towards us. Each getting close before stopping. The first car pulled up and a small smile came to my face when I see that blue hair.

"Uma!" I yelled happily as I ran towards her.

"Frosty!" She called back as we hugged. "You've only been away for a month and you're already starting a war."

"Yeah, well, you know me. Causing nothing but trouble."

Uma started looking around. "So where is this Pretty Princess? "

I pointed past the mountains. The castle settling near the edge. "Just over there." She let out a low whistle. "I'm glad you're here."

"Anything to get off that island."

I heard someone clear their throat from inside the limo. "Forgetting someone, cuz?" The voice said as he stepped out.

A small smile came to my face. "Aves."

"