Let's Do This!

I never knew I could feel so much hate for someone in my life. My hatred for Sonny surpasses the hatred I ever felt before, that includes the hatred I use to have for Mal, Carols, Evie, and Jay. They might have left me, but they never killed the only thing I had close to my parents. Sonny might think she's a hero, but she's a monster in my books. Which only brings up the flames that burns inside me as we charged towards Sonny and her army.

We all held our weapons up. Mal's eyes turned green as she transformed into her dragon form. I felt my eyes turn white as I leaped into the air and flew. One of Sonny's guards swung his sword as they got near, but Harry was fast enough to block his attack. That's when the blood shed happened. Each guard started to fling their swords left and right. I flew down and pointed the staff at one of them, freezing them in place. Ice tendrils went up my arm, creating a sword, as I walked towards him. I swung my arm blade across his torso before turning around and stabbed the next guy. If Sonny wants a villain, I'll give her a villain.

Mallian's fish hook glowed and the next thing I knew, he became a giant elephant. With his trunk, he carried one of the guards before flinging him towards the others. Wow, now I see why Aurox called him. I ducked from another guard's attack. My hand glowed blue before I brought it down and back up. A few ice spikes rose from the ground and rammed into a few of the guards. There was a roar and Mal flew down before releasing her flames.

 There was a roar and Mal flew down before releasing her flames

A few guards screamed as the fell down, others running. Aurox aimed his arrows at the fired guards and launched them to finish the job. He set another arrow before firing it at another guard. As the guard went down, the arrow went through the flames - igniting the arrow - and stabbed another guard through the back.

 As the guard went down, the arrow went through the flames - igniting the arrow - and stabbed another guard through the back

I heard yelling and turned around to see a guard coming at me. I used the staff to block. The guard kept swinging at me, which I dodged. The sword landed in the middle of the staff, but I pointed the sword on the ground and kicked it away before sending an ice bream through the guard's chest. Tim had to duck in time so the body wouldn't collide with him.

"A little heads up!" He yelled.

"My bad!" I shouted back. My hand glowed again as I blasted another guard. "Tim, this would be a good time to be huge!"