The creed of remnant

i wrote this on fanfiction.net but it doesn't seem to be getting the attention i want soo i'm trying it on here! this is still my first one so please tell me how i did! and thank you for stopping by! and there will be chapters!

An eagle flies over head as an hooded figure uses her for his eyes. The eagle fly's overhead tagging the enemies that the hooded figure would have to face, which where seven white fang members and five others that where goons. They were there to protect the hooded mans target. The hooded man activated his hidden blades and stealthy killed the two guards that were at the front door and proceed to kill the rest of the white fang members and hid them. Since it has an unstable roof due to it being old and abandon, he has to travel on ground and in the bushes to kill his prey. As he killed most of the goons and all of the white fang members who didn't even hear him coming with his hidden blades, he walks out of the bushes and walked up the path to where his target is, but two bruisers where in his way.

"HEY who are you and what are you doing here?!" one bruiser asked him but the hooded man said nothing but deactivated his hidden blades and pulled out his bow. Upon seeing this they readied their weapons only to be met with arrows to the face. The hooded man continued to walk alone the path as he walked he felt something was off "ASSASSIN! how long where you to keep me waiting?" a voice called out. "He's here" the assassin said under his breath as he looks around for a source then his eagle gave an warning screech "hmp!" the assassin dodged an incoming spear, the assassin rolled to his feet to face his target "I've been waiting on you assassin" he said with a smile as he readies his spear and charges the assassin lunging forward towards the assassin with great speed but the assassin side steps and grabs his weapon kicks his gut hard enough to cause him to stumble and force him to let go the assassin then took the spear jabbed him with the rear end of the spear in the head twisted it and cut him in the face before he can get the killing blow the man rolls to the left and took out his sword. The assassin stab the spear in the ground then garbed hold of it to spin around and kick the sword out of his targets hand. "it's over Manolag" the assassin said as he activated his left hand hidden blade getting closer Manolag backs away in fear but still smiling "i.. i knew this day would come" he said as he crawled to his sword while looking at the assassin,"but I WILL NOT FALL WITHOUT A FIGHT!" he yelled as he garbed his sword and started to slash at the assassin to which he simply dodged most of the attacks getting hit by some of them. the assassin took out his pistol to shoot and get some distance on Manolag which he blocked most of the shots the assassin not trying to hit him but get distance on him switch his pistol in to tomahawk [it is Connors on from ac3] Manolag charged him with a battle cry he try's to stab at the assassins chest which was wide open but he played in to the assassins hands ass he parried his attack with his left hidden blade then knocked the sword out of his hands with his right tomahawk, then the assassin started to unleashed deadly combos on him switching from pistol to tomahawk in his hand slashing and shooting depleting Manolag's aura completely with a kick to the chest. Manolag rolled on the floor from the impact of the kick coughing "such speed *cough* for a gorilla " the assassin walked up to him activating his hidden blade again and stabbed him in the neck.

"all the wrongs you have done in remnant do you not fell shame for what you've done?" the assassin asked calmly. They where in the sky but it was dark like in space but with water below them. They were in the confession zone.

"i will be lying if i said it didn't affect me..all the people i killed.. luring the grim to unexpected towns.. but they deserved it! i don't need to fell pity on them!"

"but they where your friends.. family! what turned your heart so cold for you to kill them?" the assassin asked coldly

" IF ONLY YOU COULD STEP IN MY SHOES ASSASSIN! you would understand the pain i went through!... YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT BUT ONE CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND WHAT ANOTHER GOES THROUGH NEVER REALLY GETTING THE FULL PICTURE!" as Manolag say's this the assassins eagle flew over head causing an eagle feather to fall into the assassins hand.

"one could also have been in the same shoes as another and try and comfort one another though such things are hard to find in this world of killing monsters and thieves and pirates.." the assassin takes the feather and  guides in it across Manolag face. "rest in peace the unknown pain. if only you had someone to trust to talk to maybe you wouldn't have don the things you did." as the assassin says this his eagle swoops down and uses her talons to make the kill as the body disappeared into the underground. the assassin got up and disappears into the night before huntsmen or police came. 

this is my first fanfiction ever so i hope you guys enjoyed this so far so a few things about the assassin he's attire is his robe/hoodie is black his undershirt is gray he's weapons are like Connors's weapons except the bow changes into a spear other then that that's about it oh and his semblance is teleportation but will improve to something else within the story.