Now he knows

i'm thinking about a new writing style i'll try it in this chapter so yeah for real this time let's go

BEACON COURTYARD

As the assassins walked unseen view among the students as they take in the view of beacon. As they walked through the crowd an explosion could be heard.

Shaun looked to the direction of the explosion without saying nothing he claimed the nearest building. *Azure's cry* could be heard as he synchronized and performed the leap of faith into a haystack. "It came from the middle of the court yard" Shaun said as he popped out of the haystack. they all begun to walk over to where Shaun said it came from.

FEW MINUTES LATER

"Heads up we have a Schnee" Shaun said as he saw through Azure's eyes as she screech from above.

"I got this" Clarline said as she walks over to a young girl getting yelled at by a white haired girl.

"go easy on her please!" Maple said worrying for what Clarline might do.

"Don't you have anything to say for yourself?" the white haired girl asked, the girl with a red cape/hoodie on stutters still dazed by the explosion.

"Well,well,well look at what we have here a SCHNEE yelling at a young girl for... what reason? Because she knocked over your stuff?" Clarline only spoke up when she was a foot away from the white haired girl causing her to jump as she did not hear her walk up.

"w. ? that's why! my suitcases has dust in the-"

"Ahh so it IS about dust.. what the people.. and faunus say about the Schnee's are true?" Clarline inched closer.

"N-NO" was all the Schnee could say while backing away slowly.

"WELL PROVE IT.. by apologizing"Clarline stopped her advances.

"hmph! it wasn't my.." the Schnee started only for an hooded figure have an hidden blade stuck near her throat.

"I'M SORRY" the Schnee hurriedly said as she garbed her stuff and ran off.

"AND THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT!" Clarline shouted at her, as she turned to the young girl who was still on the ground.

"aaaaa.. thank you" the red cape girl said as she get's up from were she was.

"no problem, what's your name?" Clarline asked the red hooded girl.

"ruby.. ruby rose.." ruby said as she dust her self off.

Azure screech's from above telling Clarline that she need to go.

"ahh nice to meet you ruby!" she said as she waved and ran off.

"W..WAIT WHAT'S..your name"Ruby tried to ask the hooded figure before she vanished.

"Hey need a hand" a voice from behind her he looked at her worriedly.

"So? how miss Schnee?" Shaun asked Clarline as she walked up from behind, tempting to sneak up on him.

"H..How?" she almost wined as she thought she had an clean advantage. But then she saw why she didn't have success. Azure was sitting perched on Shaun's forearm, enjoying his pat's and affection. to this she gave out an annoyed huff and pouted. That didn't go unnoticed though. as Shaun turned around and kissed her on the cheek and lips, he then stroked her black hair lovingly. Clarline was purring from the attention she was getting, as she snuggle up into Shaun's chest,to which he responded by kissing her forehead. All the while Azure looks on pissed at the fact she could have gotten some fish she could have gotten. But Shaun stopped much to Clarline's disappointment. "WWhhyyy?" Clarline pouted as he moved away from her causing her coziness to leave as well.