Bullies must be dealt with.

yo what is up everyone this chapter will take place during the bully arc because if i made it exactly like the show it would be very difficult soo yeah onto the story.

Within the past few weeks everything has been normal within the classes except one class where Weiss Schnee had an out burst at Ruby but, the  next day everything seemed to have been solved.

training area Jaune vs Cardin 

Jaune get's up his aura low as he tries to swing down at Cardin easily blocks it. Words was exchanged but after Jaune said something he got kneed in the gut causing him to fall down in pain. As Cardin pulled up his mace  to deal a finishing blow a buzzer ranged ending the match.

Glynda:"That's enough Cardin. Mr.Arc please make sure you refer to your scroll to check on your aura levels,it will help you to switch to a more...defensive tactic.. we wouldn't want you to get hurt out there on the battle field.

Cardin:"speak for yourself"

Cardin begun to walk off stage. Jaune sat there defeated as he looked up at Pyrrha sadden by his lost.  Glynda starts to talk about the vytal  festival.

lunchroom

Nora was telling her dream of her and Ren fighting off some grim

Nora:"We where surrounded by Ursa" 

Ren:"They where beowolves

Nora:"Dozens of them!"

Ren:"Two of them..."

Nora:"But they where no match as Ren and i took them down and made a tons of lien selling Ursa skin!"

Ren:"sighs* she's been having this reoccurring dream for nearly a month now.."

after Nora finished her story. Jaune was playing with his food not saying a word causing Ruby and Pyrrha to notice but Maple spoke up.

Maple:"Jaune are you okay? you seem.."

Ruby"Down"

Jaune:"i'm fine really! see!"

Jaune puts up a fake smile and thumbs up.

In the distance Cardin could be heard as he was laughing at someone.

Pyrrha:"Jaune Cardin has been picking on you since the first week of school.."

Jaune:"w..who Cardin Winchester? nah..he just like messing around you know! practical jokes!" 

Solitaire:"i wouldn't call being pushed into a locker and launched somewhere unknown a practical joke.."

Ruby:"yeah..he's a bully"

Solitaire:"Took the word right out of my mouth!" 

Jaune"pshh oh please name one time he "bullied" me"

Ruby,Solitaire,Maple,and pyrrha begun to name the events to which had transpired. 

Jaune"i didn't land that for from the school!"

Pyrrha: "Jaune you know if you ever need help you can just ask.."

Nora:"I KNOW... WE'LL BRAKE HIS LEGS!"

Solitaire:"YES NORA! I LOVE THAT IDEA!"

Jaune"Guys really it's fine.. And he's not only a jerk to me he's a jerk to everyone."

As soon as he says this a girl could be heard as Cardin Roughly pulled her...Bunny ears

???:"ooww that hurts!"