Back story

It's been years sense the alien has been on earth and has had to deal with his human enemy, Dib. Zim and Dib have been enemies for years. Zim wants to take over the world while Dib tries to stop him from doing so. They've known each other sense elementary skool, the first day Zim landed on earth. Zim was sent to earth for his mission from his all Mighty Tallest for independent doom 2. As he landed there, he tried to blend in with the other humans, even though his disguise was just contacts and a wig, and blend his S.I.R unit, Gir, with the others as well, dressing Gir up as a dog.

He went to skool as well to try to blend in with the other kids on earth, that's where he met Dib.

Dib was considered an outcast, and an insane kid. He was bullied for most of his life for liking the paranormal. His family never cared about what he was into and his father, Professor Membrane, did not appreciate how Dib didn't follow along his footsteps on becoming a scientist and studying real science. His sister Gaz didn't appreciate how annoying he was to her and how she didn't care on what he talked about. Once Zim came to skool, Dib immediately found out that he was an alien. Once Dib found out he wanted to take over the world, Dib was determined to save the world from Zim and turn Zim in to the Swollen Eye. Zim would come close to taking over the world from his plans but they would either fail or Dib would stop Zim before he takes over the planet.

Zim was still trying to take over the world before the truth was told from his tallest.