Sleep over

Dib walked in and everything was still the same as it's always been. Even Gir was still the same by watching the angry monkey show on the tv.
"GIR! I told you we are going to use the TV for today and that you should use the old one in the lab." Zim ordered the little robot who was eating chicken legs.
"But....I wanna watch the angry monkey show." Gir replied with mash potatoes on his face. Zim told Gir that he could watch it down in the lab the second time until the robot fully understood. Gir left the living room with mini moose and the living room was theirs. Zim sighed and looked over at Dib, who looked back at him with a smile. Zim blushed and looked away telling Dib he can set his things down while Zim sets up his things.

Dib started to set things up and wanted to ask Zim a question before he was about to bring out his blanket and pillow. He looked over at Zim who was in the kitchen trying to grab a little snack for them. Dib asked " Hey I realized that you really don't have bedrooms in your house... where to I sleep... Hell... Where do you sleep?" Zim looked around his house after Dib asked that question and did realize that he really didn't have any bedrooms.

"Well for one thing, Dib-stink, Irkens don't really sleep. We only ever sleep if we're hurt or if our packs are getting repaired from damage. Secondly, I really do not have bedrooms sooo..... I guess that the couch would be fine for you." Zim said in an uneasy way cuz he didn't know what to do about the whole bedroom situation.

"I mean, I'm fine with the couch." Dib brought out his pillow and blanket, but paused and questioned again, "What about you? Where will you be?"

"On the couch as well. We can both fit on the couch, stupid human. I've grown a bit, but that shouldn't have to make us not fit on the couch." Zim replied to his question in the most annoyed voice.

Dib decided that he should just deal with it and share the couch with Zim. He stopped asking questions cuz he thought that Zim would be more annoyed from Dib's questions. Dib had finished setting up his things and waited for Zim. He had put In a video game and put in two players so Zim could play as well. Zim walked over grabbed the control and tried to play, but ended up with him dying all the time. Dib saw the green boy struggling and decided to help him how to play. However, instead of telling him the buttons, he came to Zim's side and was close to him by pointing and showing him how to make combos and other things by grabbing hold of the aliens control with his hands still on them. Zim started to blush with his left arm around him to grab hold of the other side of the controller. By now, they were really close to each other. Creating warmth with their bodies and breath. Their breathing were matching rhythms at a normal yet slow pace. Dib realized how close he was to Zim and got away from him and letting Zim free. Dib started to blush from embarrassment and asked Zim if he wanted to watch a movie to get their minds off what had just happened.

It took a while to get through all the movies. Some were horror, some
action, others comedy, and the ones he liked, paranormal. Dib wasn't really into movies with romance, but he did have one that he totally forgot at about. It was paranormal movie but it had romance. Dib only watched it for the paranormal things, not the romance. Zim however liked the movie and thought it was very interesting...... until one scene came to be a more... adult part.

"Shit— I forgot that part was in this movie. Here let me fast forward this so we don't have to see it." Dib grabbed the controller to the TV, but Zim did something that Dib would never expect.

"No! I want to watch the movie how it is! Do not skip it Dib!" Zim seemed desperate to watch this part of the movie and wanted to know what will happen. Dib was surprised by this and let the alien watch. It started to escalate to more things then just kissing. The most worst part was that this movie was about a human and alien who fall in love. But when that scene came on, it made Dib really uncomfortable, especially when Zim is right next to him. All there was was sounds and moaning from this scene that Dib was ready to just fast forward just in case he'd get... too excited...

"Well for one thing, this movie is wrong about the anatomy of an alien is! THEY GOT IT ALL WRONG!" Zim started to get a bit frustrated how they portrayed an aliens anatomy. Soon he stopped at watch as one scene caught his attention. The alien in the movie had reached a climax that it had finally let out his load into the girl. At that point, Dib turned off the TV quickly before it was about to escalate further.

"DIB! WHY DID YOU TURN IT OFF?! I WANTED TO CONTINUE WATCHING!" Zim got so angry at Dib for turning off the TV that he tried to grab the remote from him.

"No Zim! It's gonna get worse and I'm getting really uncomfortable watching that!" Dib tried to make sure that Zim couldn't reach the remote, so he had reached his hand higher and away from Zim. But that didn't go so well.

Zim tried to reach and grab the control from Dib. He got up from his sitting position and was on his feet trying to make sure he didn't fall on the floor from wobbling too much. Zim tried to snatch the remote form Dib, but was off time that he fell. However, he didn't fall on the floor, he fell on top of Dib. Zim looked up at Dib and realized how close he was to Dib. He was so close that when Zim looked up at him, he was right up to his face. Dibs eyes connected to Zim's and were looking at each other in shock. Zim's red ruby eyes were gazing into Dib's brown eyes and couldn't break away. Soon enough Dib pushed Zim away and decided to sleep with a huge blush on his face. Zim was just in such shock that he sat there think what had just happened. Zim started to for a blush on him remembering the scene from the movie and what would've happened if Dib didn't push him away.

After 4 hours, Zim thought that Dib was in a deep sleep that he grabbed the remote and continued watching the movie. He watched not only the sex scene, but the entire movie. But when he watched the sex scene, he felt sweaty and... weird. There was a sensation that was in him, an urge for something like the movie. The small alien blushed throughout that scene until it ended.

When the movie ended, Zim looked over at Dib and see if he was still asleep. When he thought he still was, he came over to the boy and laid next to him. He had the boys face facing him and he seemed to peaceful that Zim had fallen asleep with Dib.