Yoohoo, big summer blowout!

Surprise, I'm not dead.

I've just been taking some metal health days (weeks), depression, anxiety, you get it, and I was stuck with this story for a while, I couldn't figure out what to do and I've scraped like three drafts of the same chapter

I've just been taking some metal health days (weeks), depression, anxiety, you get it, and I was stuck with this story for a while, I couldn't figure out what to do and I've scraped like three drafts of the same chapter. Plus I'm working on a new story that I published like an hour ago, its a Sherlock/Marvel crossover...didIalreadydooneawhileagoanddeleteitbecauseIhatedit? Yes. But that's not stopping me, it should but its not.
In other news I had a existential crisis because I remembered that in August I turn 20...I don't want too...I'm not ready...someone stop the clock! Please?

Anyway so a couple things, the chapter you've been waiting for may be a few short days away, so that's good. And I was also thinking of posting a little "get to know the author" thing on my birthday so you guys could know a little more about me.
I also just finished playing Doki Doki Literature Club for the first time and I'm still messed up about it. A few things: 1. Jesus Christ what the hell? 2. Doki Doki is not Oki Doki, 3. Sayori deserved better and 4. Just Monika...FUCKING MONIKAMMMMMMMMMMM
But yeah...that games left me in a place...

God I'm weird...this is probably why I only have two friends.

Anyway, next few chapters. Paris. Romance. Mycroft tries. He tries his best. Stay tuned for that.

Also if you could check out the new story, that would mean a ton!

💛💛💛