The Whereabouts of Harriet Potter

A/N: Okay, this is a time skip to where Harriet is about to turn Eleven. So Gwendolyn is like thirteen.

Things that you can expect from some side characters:

Harriet has met Ciel Phantomhive(demon)

Sebaciel undertones( they're a couple, but it won't be shown that they are, They are not important to this story!)

Sebastian is very fond of Harriet( nothing weird! just loves to spoil her sometimes)

Will is less Dickish, but still a little rude. (Has no idea about Harriet)

Ronald is not in this story.

Snape will be a grumpy lil' cinnamon puff

Dumbledore will be manipulative.

=======================================================================================

" Professor Dumbledore," answered a tall man with pitch black hair with robes to match. " Minerva and I are having trouble finding the address of Ms. Harriet Potter. Do you have any idea why this would be?"

Dumbledore was surprised. ' How could this be?' he thought. ' Harriet should be at the Dursleys! Where els would she be?' "

" What do you mean, you can't find her?" He said.

" I don't know, Professor." Severus shrugged. Though he was not too excited about having the spawn of his sworn enemy, James Potter, at Hogwarts, but he was concerned that the child of the love of his life, Lily Evans, was missing. " Was there someplace that she is supposed to be?"

" Yes, my dear boy," The ancient man replied. " Little Harriet should currently be at the Dursleys."

Severus was in shock. The Dursleys? why of all places should she be there? Severus didn't have time to ask. He apparated to the Dursleys as quick as a whip. He knew how vulgar and beastly Petunia could be, and how she hated magic.

In no more than a second, Severus Snape was in front of No. 4 Privet Drive, where it all began. He marched his way up to the front door and Knocked, since he was not a ruffian who simply barged in. The door was quickly opened by none other than Petunia Dursley, herself.

" What are you doing here?!" She said, quite shocked. Why would Snape be here now?

" Hello, Petunia," Snape said dangerously. " I have a few Questions for you." Petunia was taken aback. What did this man, or should I say freak, want? " First, where is Harriet Potter?"

" Who?" Petunia said.

" Harriet Potter. Your niece. She was given to you eleven years ago! What do you mean who?!"

" My niece? She was never given to us. I always thought that little freak was dead or in an orphanage." Severus was furious. Knowing anger wouldn't solve anything, he left.

He walked around the streets of London in vain. Perhaps he might be able to find Potter, ugh such a horrible name.

" Sebastian, are we getting closer?" Severus heard young man's voice.

" we will be at the Undertaker's funeral parlor soon, my lord. I do hope Harriet will be there." Another voice was heard. This one was quite silky and deep.

Severus wondered, ' could that man be talking about Harriet Potter?' Severus thought of an ingenious plan. Since he was wearing black robes, already, maybe he could convince these two to take him to this ' Undertaker'. It was better than nothing.

" Um, excuse me, sir?" Severus called. The two people in front of him looked back. The younger man had Blue hair and an Eyepatch. He had quite nice, yet outdated, clothes and a cane to match, not to mention a blue diamond on his ring finger. The other man was significantly taller, clad in an all black tail coat. His eyes were glowing red, his face even paler that Severus', his face gently cupped by raven locks. " I couldn't hep, but overhear that you were going to the Undertaker's."

" Yes, what about it?" said a the smaller one of the two.

" A relative of mine has recently died, and I need to find the Undertaker to help plan the funeral session."

" And what is the name of this relative?" The young man looked skeptical.

Severus simply said the first name that came to his mind. " James!" Did he really just say that? Did he really just say James was his relative?

" Well, I am sorry for your loss of you relative, James." The small man said. " Since we are happening to be going to the same place, we will guide you there."

"Thank you, um, what is your name, sir?" Severus asked. Perhaps this plan would work.

" Ciel, Earl of Phantomhive, and head of the Funtom company. This is my Butler, Sebastian Michaelis. And who, might I ask, are you?" Ciel Phantomhive said.

" Severus Snape, Chemistry teacher." Snape replied. He did know that potions was somewhat the equivalent of muggle chemistry, so he often used that as an alibi.

" Charmed." Ciel said. The two, now three, left in the direction of Undertaker's. Perhaps Severus' plan would work.