Part 1

ALLY

In less than a week, we'll be back to school.
And ayyyeeeee! Mani's already with me!!!

I invited my friends to come over and spend the night because I'm gonna introduce Mani to them – my new friends after a year of staying here.

"Mom, do you remember them?" I asked mom while laughing as we approached her and dad by the kitchen.

"Of course, I do." Mom replied, welcoming them shortly.

"You're literally telling us the reasons why you became friends with them every month." Dad joked and I just laughed at him.

"It's not true, or maybe it is. Oh gosh." I replied and they all laughed.

"Time to prove it." Dad joked. "You're Dinah, the one who gave Ally a bottle of water when she was about to buy one because you thought she was too small to be in the middle of a small crowd."

Ugh, Mani doesn't have to hear thaaaat! There's a pretty reason why I didn't tell her that story. Now they're all laughing at me!!!

Okay people, one of the most embarrassing moments is when your parents are exposing you.

"We'll be really good friends!" Mani told Dinah, giving her a high five.

"Now, dad, mom, if I'd ever go home one day and tell y'all I'm being bullied, you should already know who they are." I joked faking my sadness and Mani and Dinah hugged me at the same time, almost accidentally punching each other on their faces.

Gosh, I love my life. FOR REAL!!!

"Now, let me tell you all the story of Camila." Mom said.

"Das meee!" Camila said grinning at Mani.

"Camila was the first one to invite Ally for a sleepover. When she came back, she wouldn't stop talking about zombies and pizza with bananas." Mom told them and Mani was laughing really loud.

"And guess what?" Camila added. "Mama and Papa H invited me for dinner that night just to make sure I wasn't doing drugs."

Everyone laughed including Lauren.

"I'm sorry mija." Dad said, making a face which made Mani laugh even harder.

I missed this girl.

"But Lauren's story is my all-time favorite." Dad said and I couldn't help but smile and appreciate it deeply.

"It's my favorite too, Papa H!" Lauren replied excitedly rasing her hand up high.

"I hate it," I joked. Wait, no, I seriously hate it.

"I still disapprove." Mom said half jokingly.

"Now, I'm curious." Mani said.

"Let's say that a little girl was invited for another sleepover after the first set of exams and her father started receiving drunk messages about unicorn ghosts in the kitchen."

"Oh my gosh," Mani said and I decided to cover my ears for the next part but I could still here them so I gave in, uncovering my ears.

"We decided to pick her up and it turned out that some little girls agreed to sneak some beer from the parents." Dad continued.

"So you took her home? That's really bad." Mani asked dad and ended it with laughter.

"No. Lauren argued with her parents, telling them that nobody's taking Ally out of her sight because the ghosts of the bad unicorns were on the watch. We were all so worried that her parents let us sleep in their guestroom." Mom finished.

"And y'all thought I was the one doing drugs?" Camila joked and we all fell into an almost endless laughter.

Instead of watching movies that night, we played games. And I am so happy not just because Mani is back but also because I get to spend a lot of time with Lauren and the girls at the same time.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Lauren asked me while the others were preparing to go to sleep.

"Nothing important," I replied, not letting go of my diary. "I'm just having some troubles and I have to deal with it like really quick."

She gave me a worried look and pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back.

"Babe, we've talked about this before, right? If I'd get sad, I'd deal with it and grow. And if I'd get really sad, I'd tell you." I assured her, looking deeply into her beautiful familiar eyes.

She quickly looked around to make sure no one was looking and pecked on my lips.

They know about our relationship but we love keeping it private. We're also friends anyway.

"Give me a minute. I'll be right there with y'all." I told her and kissed her cheek.

Tenth Entry,

It's the first of August and I'm having fun with my friends right now and it's Mani's third day of staying here. I could say she's having fun too.
I already introduced her to Will earlier when I saw him in a convenient store.
He's really nice and Mani thinks he's nice too so he probably is.
Also, I have learned that dad knows his family, isn't that cute?
I feel like I'm living in a bubble right now. I'm so happy about everything and so satisfied.
One last thing, I hope Will likes me too.
And oh, I miss talking to BoBo, he hasn't been calling me because he's really busy.

-Ally B. (1 August 2018)

+--+
What do y'all think?