Part 2

LAUREN

We're back to school and fortunately, I have all classes with Ally except one where she's with Dinah and Camz.

It was fun, but not for long.

"Hey, Lauren." Ty, my ex approached me, taking the empty seat next to me while Ally and Camz were sitting on my left side.

Before having my relationship with Ally, I was with Ty which was about two years ago when I haven't met Ally. We're in good terms since we just broke up because we decided we couldn't do long distance relationship, and we didn't fight at all.

"Hi, Ty! How are you doing? It's nice to see you again."

"I'm doing well, thank you. It's as nice to see you again and actually have you as my seatmate. Would you introduce me to those beautiful girls you're with?"

"Oh, yeah. So these are my friends...well, best friends. This is Ally and that's is Camila. You probably remember Camz. She was already a friend of mine when we were still together. She just looks kinda different now." I laughed just as Camz did.

Camz used to dress up like an actual nerd, but now she dresses up like a young celebrity just like the other girls.

I continued talking to him until our class together started and would get into small talks within the whole class session until it's over.

Then suddenly, Ally decided to give me some cold treatment. Like really!? What did I do?
I mean it's probably not because of Ty, she's not the jealous type. She's all about trust and maturity so this is a total shit.
Well, I'm gonna let her get what she wants then.

--

ALLY

I walked to my next class while Lauren was behind me, talking to a couple of people on the hallway.

All of us agreed that whoever have classes together, the one who gets there first should save seats for the others. But when we got there, there's only one vacant seat next to Dinah while she's busy checking her dms.

I'm serious! She's checking her dms. She hasn't even noticed we're already here so I poked her arm a few times to get her attention.

"Oh, hi guys. I saved seats for y'all. Here!" She pointed at the seats next to her. Sadly, the other was already occupied.

I took a deep breath, not wanting to argue and looked at the guy who's occupying the seat.

"Excuse me, ladies. I'm so sorry, I didn't know that this seat was already taken." He stood up and moved to the next seat with a smile.

"Will?" Why am I just realizing things? Well, I'm mad so my mental processing is kinda slow. Yeah, that happens.

No, please don't ask me why!

"Hey, Ally. It's nice to see you." He replied while still smiling genuinely.

"Oh gosh, I didn't know it was you. Why are you here?"

"I got an scholarship too. Why? Were you already getting mad?" He chuckled.

"No, just a bit." I replied, showing him the small space between my index finger and my thumb and he chuckled again.

I sat down next to him and he kinda gave me the sign that I was with Lauren and Dinah, who he hasn't met before.

"Oh, Will, these are my friends...well, best friends. This is Lauren and that's Dinah. Guys, this is William Bracey and he's the nicest and one of my two guy friends." I couldn't help but giggle at last part and he slightly laughed, making his eyes smile.