that smile

(a little bit about you in this story before we start)
you are a bisexual 19 year old girl & you just graduated high school (let's pretend lauren is 19)
no one knows that you are bisexual except your little sister and your friend Lauren, who you have a crush on ( you aren't that good friends with Lauren but you told her on accident & it just slipped out when you were talking to her about 5 months ago )

YOUR P.O.V
I have to go to this stupid family party today and all of my cousins are either much younger than me or much older than me. Since I don't really talk to my other cousins I normally just hang out with my sister, Jessica, who is 23. Since I don't really care about this party I through on a pair of denim jeans and a sort of baggy shirt from a twenty one pilots concert I went to. I put on my vans and head out the door.
We are on our way when Jessica says, " So Lexi (your older cousin) is bringing her friend and her friend's younger sister, so maybe you will have someone to hang out with now." I just stared at her for a minute and than said, "Yeah, I guess." I just looked out the window for the rest of the car ride. Great, just what I needed. I hated socializing with my family and now I had to talk to some random girl I don't even know.
    We arrived at my Aunt's house and I had to help bring in the snacks that we brought. We walked into the back yard and Jessica pointed out to me the girl that she was talking about in the car. IT WAS LAUREN. I was so happy. I felt a huge smile appear on my face and my face light up. I guess Jessica saw the smile on my face because she asked me why I was smiling. Jessica has no idea that I'm friends with Lauren, along with having a huge crush on her. " I just remembered that there was a pool" I replied to Jessica. She looked at me like she knew I was lying but she just walked away. I stared at lauren for a moment until my little cousin, Gianna, broke my gaze. "Hi (y/n)! can you help me reach chips, please?" she asked me. "Yeah, sure." Gianna and I walked over to where the chips were and I gave her the bowl. She took a handful and walked away. I guess I'll just make myself a plate of food while I'm near the food since there isn't anything else to do right now.
   After I got my plate of food I was about to turn around and walk away when I heard," hey (y/n)" I dropped my plate of food because I bumped into someone. I bend down to pick up my food as I apologize. The person bent down and said," here, let me help you." I say thank you as I look up and it's Lauren! I stare at her for a moment while she was picking up some of the crackers that were on my plate. She was so beautiful. I see my sister out of the corner of my eye smirking at me while I was staring at lauren. I didn't even realize I was staring at her until she looked up at me. As soon as she looked up at me I immediately looked back at the ground to finish picking up the food. I'm sure my face is bright red right now. We stand up and I thank her for helping me. I quickly make myself a new plate of food and lauren and I go sit on the bench that was near the pool. We started talking to each other about how our summer was going so far and other random things like that. "I should go throw out my plate in the house." I said. " I'll come with you, I have nothing else to do." she said as she giggled. I couldn't stop thinking about how adorable she was.
After I through out my plate we sat down on the couch and talked for a little while. After a while I don't know why but we stopped talking. I guess we don't have anything else to talk about. She was just staring at the ground with her beautiful green eyes. She was about to say something but I can't take it anymore I grabbed her face gently and kissed her softly. I was expecting her to pull away but she didn't. She kissed back. The soft, gentle kiss started to turn into a more passionate kiss. We heard someone open the bathroom door and we immediately pulled away. I looked over at the bathroom door and my sister, Jessica, was standing in the door of the bathroom kind of shocked. I was kinda surprised that she was shocked because she knew I liked girls. I was just relieved that it wasn't one of my parents. Jessica silently walked away and I heard the door close and I could tell we were alone again. Me and Lauren just looked at each other for a moment. I was about to speak, "I'm sor- " I got cut off when Lauren kissed me again. She pulled away and said," don't be sorry, (y/n), I think you are such a beautiful and amazing person." I leaned in and kissed her again. We heard someone walk into the house. Jessica walked in the room "(Y/n), mom said she needs you for a minute." Lauren and I walked out of the room and walked outside. All of these different thoughts made me panick:
Did Jessica tell mom that I kissed Lauren? She wouldn't do that would she?
Did Jessica tell mom that I like girls and I'm bisexual?
I was so panicked. I got to where my mom was and she said that she just needed me to watch my cousin in the pool. I felt so relieved. Than my mom said,"Oh, and, (y/n) we need to talk later when we get home." I walked away feeling panicked. I thought I was gonna collapse. I sat on the bench near the pool and watched my younger cousins swim in the pool. I was so nervous that my mom had found out somehow. Yeah, I was gonna have to tell her eventually, but I kinda wanted to tell her myself. I was worrying so much. Than I looked up and saw Lauren across the yard. She than looked up at me and she smiled. God dammit, that smile. That smile made me forget all about worrying I just thought about Lauren and her smile and that made me happy.

(A/N) hey guys I hope you enjoyed this story. It was my first imagine and I don't know if it's that good, but I tried. If you have any requests about an imagine please let me know & I will make an imagine based on your request. Thank you x