in love with the wrong girl

Your pov
   So about a week ago my girlfriend, Camila Cabello, asked me out. Of course I said yes! I've always liked Camila and when we met I felt an instant connection. Camila and I have been good friends for about 2 years and I never thought about her as more than a friend, but when she asked me out I realized that I did have feelings for her. My thought got cut off when I ran into the car in front of me, they stopped short and I saw my life flash before my eyes.

15 minutes later

I woke up to someone shaking me awake, "M'am can you hear me?" I sat up on the road with a headache. "We are going to help you, ok?" the man's voice said faintly. I could hardly understand what he was saying. "Can you hear me M'am? Can you understand me?" he said. I could hardly understand what he was saying. I put my hand on my forehead because it hurt so bad. My forehead was wet so I looked at my hand to see a lot of blood. I must've passed out because everything went black.

Some time later

  I woke up in the hospital. I look to my left and see my girlfriend sitting in the chair. "(y/n)!" she yelled making me jump. "I'm so happy you are okay i was so worried." she said practically running over to hug me. "How do you feel?" she said. "I don't know. But my head hurts." i said quietly. "Aww, I know baby, but you cut your head open so they had to give you stitches, so it's gonna hurt for a while." she said and smiled, tucking a lose piece of hair behind my ear and sitting down next to me. "I've been so upset since I heard the news, crying all morning." she said and gave me a sad smile. "Mila, I'm okay, you don't have to worry about me. I'm fine." I said in a soft voice. "You didn't drive here by yourself did you? If you were crying you shouldn't have been-" she cut me off. "(Y/n), don't worry I didn't drive myself, I called my friend, Lauren, to drive me." she said. "Actually, let me text her to tell her that you are up. She's in the waiting area." she said while pulling her phone out of her pocket. "Is it okay if she comes in here? She wants to see how you're doing." she asked. "Umm, I guess." I said unwillingly. I don't know this girl, I've never even met he- .. a beautiful green-eyed girl walked into the room with a sad smile. I felt lost in her eyes. I don't know why but when she walked in the room I felt safe, I felt.. okay.

Lauren's pov
   Camila had texted me to tell me that (y/n) was awake. I asked if I could come and see her and she said I could. I walked into the room and saw (y/n). Even with the cuts on her face, even after a car accident, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had these beautiful (y/e/c) eyes. I felt like I was in a trance until Camila said something and snapped me out of it. "Hey, Lolo!" she said standing up. "Lauren, this is (y/n), and (y/n), this is Lauren." she said with a smile. "Umm, Hi." she said quickly and she looked down at her hands. "Hey." I said nervously. "Umm.. so, how are um you feeling, (y/n)?" I asked. "I feel better than before." she said with a little giggle, which was adorable. I just smiled at her cuteness and sat down on the hospital bed next to her. "Yeah? Well that's good." I said. "Yeah" she said.

three hours later

Your pov
   I was sleeping and than woke up to my girlfriend tapping my shoulder. "(y/n) I have to go. I wish I could stay with you but the doctors want to keep you overnight and i have a concert to perform at tomorrow and I can't cancel it, I tried but I can't-" i cut her off. "Mila, it's okay. I understand. Go home and get rest." I said smiling and sitting up to kiss her forehead. "Thank you, (y/n). You're the best! Come on, Lauren." she said. But, Lauren said "No, I'll stay here with (y/n)." "Are you sure?" camila asked with a confused look. "Yeah, you can take my car." she said as she through her the keys. "But, how will you get home tomorrow?" mila said still with a confused look on her face. "I'll figure it out." she said with a smile as camila thanked her and walked out of the room. "Thank you so much, Lauren. But, you don't have to stay with me. I'm fine, really." I said looking down at my hands, nervously. "No, I want to." she said with a smile. When she smiled the whole room lit up and i smiled too. Wait why am I thinking like this, I have a girlfriend and I... love? her? I don't know anymore I just need to to sleep.

A few hours later

When I woke up Lauren immediately jumped up. "Hey! How are you feeling? Are you hungry?" she said with an adorable smile on her face. "Um yeah. I'm actually kind of hungry if you don't mind." I say politely. She smiled and walked out of the room.