2 - (a)

paris // the 1975

"We're here with Austin Post, or better known as Post Malone," The interviewer said into his microphone. "Thanks for coming in."

"Thanks for having me, man," I smiled, turning in the chair I was in.

"So I just want to start off by asking how you got the name Post Malone? How much thought went into that?" He asked me.

"Not much thought," I gave a small laugh. "My girlfriend and I were up for hours one night trying to figure out a stage name for me. She got tired and was completely over it so she just put my name into a rap name generator and Post Malone came up and I liked it."

"So this girlfriend... Pretty serious?" He winked at me. "I mean, you have tons of girls throwing themselves at you."

"I'm in a very serious and happy relationship," I nodded, thinking about my girl. I love that woman with everything in me. "All of the girls don't matter when you have someone like Olivia."

"How sweet," he smiled. "Now let's talk about your music."

Liked by ol1v1a

Liked by ol1v1a.mcne1l, ddlovato, and 801,908 others
postmalone Don't let the smile fool you, she was on her way to beat my ass.
ol1v1a.mcne1l Oh shut up. 🙄
username1 austin noooo. she isn't even cute.😖
username2 ^agree ??? wtf ???
username3 ^^
1 hour ago

"I don't understand why everyone doesn't like me," Olivia sighed as we sat on top of the roof, staring at the city. "I don't bother anyone. I don't gloat about dating you."

"Baby, it's nothing you've done. People are just cruel and don't care who they hurt," I shook my head.

"Girls want you," She looked down at her crossed legs. "I just don't know how to deal with that."

"It doesn't matter who wants me," I told her. "I want you. Only you."

She smiled that smile that made me fall more in love each time I seen it. My heart started beating out of my chest when she leaned into kiss me. And when her lips touched mine, a tingle ran through my body telling me she was the one. I love her and I don't think I'll ever stop.

"You mean a lot to me," She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes that captivated me.

"You mean a lot to me, too," I smiled at her. I pulled her to me, her back resting on my chest as we stared at the world below us.

I meant what I said to her a long time ago. I couldn't take over the world without her. And right now, I felt like we were. Everything seemed to be falling into place.

"You know that feeling I love the most? Driving a little too fast in the city with the windows down-," She started but I finished.

"The city lights are reflecting on the hood of the car and the song that's playing is just right," I smiled. She turned around and looked at me.

"Yes," she looked shock. "Exactly."

"What about it?" I chuckled. I knew she didn't expect me to remember it.

"You're that feeling to me now," She smiled. I kissed the top of her head as she turned back around. "I'd rather feel this than that any day."

"Good thing you can feel both," I smiled at her. "Let's go riding, girl."

Liked by itzrandyyy, postmalone, and 999 others ol1v1a

ol1v1a.mcne1l you got a fast car, is it fast enough so we can fly away?
username1 pretty!! 
username2 @postmalone do you have a fast car?
username3 Ugh 🙄🙁
29 minutes ago

After we went riding for a while, I took Olivia back to the house that used to be mine. I got out of the car and walked over to the passenger side, opening the door for her. She had learned that I hated when she opened her own door.

"Thank you," she smiled at me, stepping out of the way so I could close the door.

I leaned down to kiss her. She wrapped her small arms around my neck, kissing me back. I smiled in the kiss, thanking God I had her. I picked her up, walking her over to the hood of my car, laying her down.

"Austin, we are in the middle of the street," She giggled as I kissed her neck.

"And?" I asked, looking around. "No one is out here."

I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, sliding my hand in them to rub her. She moaned as I touched her but grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"Come inside," she whimpered. "Please."

"Yes ma'am," I smirked, letting her get up. She held onto my shoulders and jumped on my back. I locked my car and began walking inside with Olivia on my back.

"Hi," Randy said, looking at us while her and Taylor sat on the couch.

"What's up?" I asked them before taking her upstairs.

I threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. She leaned up to kiss me and I kissed her back, rubbing her thigh.

"Will you stay with me?" She asked me with her puppy dog eyes. I couldn't say no of course. Mainly because I didn't want to.

"Yeah, babe, of course I will," I smiled at her. I could tell she was in a loving mood so I climbed off of her and laid beside her.

"Do you have anything important to do tomorrow?" She asked me, grabbing my hand and playing with my fingers.

"Probably," I said. I always had something to do. "But I can leave when you have class."

"Okay," she smiled. "Austin?"

"Yeah?" I looked over at her.

"Just wanted to tell you I love you."

a/n: yEeYeE ,,, did you like reading from austin's POV?