50 - (a)

high // whethan + dua lipa

"Austin, over here!"

"Hey, Austin, look!"

"Austin! Olivia!"

"Over here, guys!"

Screams came from everywhere as Olivia and I exited the SUV, walking into the first venue of the tour. I held Olivia's hand tightly as we finally made it through the door.

"You okay, honey?" I laughed as I turned to a shaken Olivia. "Too much?"

"Uh, yeah," She shook her head. "I didn't like that too much. A lot of anxiety."

"I'm sorry," I said, kissing her forehead. "I'll make sure you don't have to do that again."

"No, it's fine," She smiled at me. "I just don't know how you do it so effortlessly."

"Lots of practice, babe," I said to her as I turned and walked to the back of the large venue.

"Austin, you haven't met your support yet," my new tour manager said, walking beside me. I stopped and turned to him, seeing the one and only Lily Gordon at his side. "This is Lily."

"That is hilarious," I laughed, looking directly into Lily's eyes. "Absolutely not happening."

"What do you mean?" He asked me, confused. Granted, he's new and has no idea the history with Lily and I, but you'd think someone would've told him. "What's wrong?"

"Look, Aaron, I know you're new and everything so this isn't your fault," I told him. "But did you not run it by anyone when you were booking the support?"

"No sir, uh, you told everyone you didn't mind who it was," He looked at me with nervous eyes. He was a small, timid guy. "And Lily is really good. I know she isn't in your genre but she has a great voice."

"I don't mind, I trust you," I nodded and then looked back at Olivia who was fuming, not saying a word. "But Lily is my ex. And we are not on good terms."

"Oh, my God," Aaron shook his head. "I am so sorry."

"Lily, it's not happening," I turned from Aaron to look at Lily who was smirking to hell and back. "Sorry."

"Uh, Austin," Aaron said to me. "We've already paid her."

"That's perfect!" Olivia spoke up. I turned around to look at her. "This is absolutely great for everyone."

"What? Do you feel threatened or something?" Lily grimaced at her. I knew Olivia wanted to knock the shit out of her.

"Absolutely not," Olivia let out a chuckle. "I'm very secure in my relationship. And you working your way into this tour isn't gonna change that at all."

"We'll see," Lily smiled, walking away from us; Aaron following after her. I turned to look at Olivia who had blood rushing to her face.

"You're so hot when you're mad," I said, pulling her to me. I kissed her cheek as she rolled her eyes. I knew she was upset. It sucks. "Our luck, isn't it?"

"This isn't just bad luck," she told me. "This is the universe being an asshole."

"I agree," I kissed her cheek again. "But this gives us a chance to show her that we aren't fucking around. We're serious."