3

"Hey, you!-" Jungkook suddenly ran towards Rae in a rush, roughly tackling her to the ground

"What the-" the human almost had the wind knocked out of her, barely having any time to process what just happened.

A large rock of sandstone had barely missed her. If Jungkook didn't push her out of the way, she would be dead.

"Rae! Are you-" Namjoon tried to speak, but the ground beneath them began to split in half, the once polished marble flooring slowly cracking little by little.
"Namjoon!-" Soon, it was completely in half, leaving Rae and Jungkook on one side with Namjoon on the other. The Prince of Soli scrambled back to his feet, sparing a hand to help the human up, as a large, snake like creature emerged from the new chasm. Dust floated into the air as they coughed and hacked. Namjoon noticed the dust was a light beige colour, something odd as the stone beneath them was a brown darker than the night.

It wasn't a 'normal' Leviathan.

What was normal here, anyway?

A deafening roar rang throughout the atmosphere, Jungkook clutching his ears in pain. Due to his enhanced hearing, the volunteer roar seemed to have caused pain for him. The others covered their ears in agony, Rae giving the Prince a look of sympathy.

Even though the sound caused him immense pain, he peeled his pale hands from his ears and held them out in a battle stance towards the creature. The roar began to direct itself towards Jungkook, the Prince wincing as the sound was much more to handle than what he was used to during training. With all the strength he could muster, his hands slightly trembled as he aimed the visible energy of sound back at the creature. Another agonising roar filled the area, yet it was coming from Jungkook's direction as he yelped out a desperate battle cry.

Namjoon and Rae could only watch in awe as the prince manipulated the sound as if it were nothing, the older Male wondering if he had the same strength to manipulate his powers.

".. Don't just.. Stand there..!" Jungkook strained his voice over the sonic wave. They snapped back to reality and nodded at each other, Namjoon beginning to scan the area for something he could use as an advantage.

Fallen rubble came into his vision. Bingo.
He charged at the ruins, using them to elevate himself until he was standing on the creature.

Rae bit her bottom lip as Jungkook began to tremble while keeping the monster at bay. She had to do something.

The pressure of actually contributing to the battle dawned on her. She didn't know what to do.

With a deep breath, she concluded to mimic the actions of Namjoon; get herself on the creature's body first.

Then, she remembered her rapier could create ice.