Chapter two

Before he opened a portal, Error looked back. The sight of a sleeping boy somehow warmed his broken soul. But this feeling faded as soon as he stepped through the portal. Another copy. "Heh, you continue to surprise me, Inky." Sometimes Error wondered how determined Ink can be. And to be honest ... he was jealous of the Creator. He was jealous of the fact that he didn't have a soul, but even so he could continue to fight. Jealous of his desire to defeat the enemy, of his aspiration. But let's stop just standing and thinking about useless things. It's time to go to work.

Soon, screams of innocent monsters were heard. The air was filled with dust. Error's face is blank. Emotionless. For him, this was a daily routine that no longer bore the pain, and the worst ... without regret. The thought of losing the last drop of such important elements of the soul gave Error disgust. But what could he do?

Nothing.

When he was ready to kill another monster, something hit him in the back of his head. Error felt as if he had been thrown into the fire. He stopped and reached out to a sore spot. Paint, red paint. A smile slipped over his face.

Let the fun begin.

"I did not expect to see you so soon, Inky." Loudly spoke Error and turned to the enemy. And here they are. Defenders of the multiverse. Heroes in all their glory. Star Sanses. "And I was hoping not to see you for a very long time after our last meeting." Ink answered with glare. "Not everything goes as we want in this life. I thought you already knew this, shorty." "Get out of this universe, Error and if not ..." Threatened Dream and guided his bow to the destroyer. Funny. After all, this brightly shining arrow was created from positive emotions, but could bring so much pain. Error ignored Dream's words. Fear and excitement of the fight left him a long time ago. He turned his attention to the skeleton that stood behind the Creator and God of Positivity. "Glad to see you again ... Blue." Error said sadly. Blueberry stood with a bowed head. In his eyes were regret and plead for forgiveness. He didn't want to do this. Fight. Such a cruel action with terrible consequences. Despite the fact that Blue's dream is to get into the Royal Guard, he is sure that everyone can change. Be better. Or at least have a reason for such harsh actions. And his principles didn't fail him. Blue knows the truth. About the reason, about the insult ... about the Balance. It's a shame that others can't see deeper and judge so easy.

After Error released him, Blueberry decided not to use violence against the enemy. But he will not stop fighting. Instead, he now heals his allies. Why not "friends"? Blue was too disappointed in the views of Ink and Dream to call them friends ... and especially lost faith in his own brother. Error has repeatedly returned from his job in a terrible condition. And Blue had to heal him. He had never seen such deep wounds and scars. At a sight of it there were questions on which Error answered with stories about his battles with Blueberry's "friends" and his brother. But nobody asked why he destroyed or just talked to him. And it really upset Blue.

At first, everyone was frustrated in Blue's choise. But questions didn't get their answers because Blue promised to keep a secret about the cause of the destruction.

Before anyone could say any more words a whistling sound was heard in the air. The unbearable and burning pain shot through Error's body. Lowering his eyes, he saw that his chest was pierced by a bright arrow. He did not scream in pain, no emotion on his face ...

"Let's start, I gess"

"Would he lift his ass and bring it here. Lazy octopus- " "Cross shut up, or you will feel the taste of my knife in your throat." If the look could kill then Killer would have made it with his. He and Cross have been lucky again to go on exploring. Before that, Nightmare felt a surge of strong negative emotions from the new AU. Oh sorry, Copy. And as usual the fair choice - the index finger of the rest, fell on Killer. And Cross was here as a result of punishment for the incident with the cookies ... AGAIN.