First day

You were walking to Saotome Academy you got accepted there and packed everything as soon as you could your stuff was being brought to your dorm. You got put in a dorm room for three people because you asked to room with your sister and your best friend.You were walk-in to your dorm when you were hugged from behind you turned to see your best friend with a huge smile on her face. I can't believe we are here. She says excitedly. She loved to write music she actually wrote some music for me and my siblings to sing. When you got to your dorm you see your sister is done with her room. You and Jessica quickly go and unpack your rooms and then you all head to the assembly. When the assembly starts your see six figures come on stage it was starish. When you saw syo and Natsuki you wanted to just run to them they started to sing and you sang along in your head.

Natsuki : you've got bad reputation in my neighborhood. You drive me mad with temptation cause it tastes so good. You know I wouldn't walk away even if I could. It took one night one try.

All: Damn I'm hooked

Ittoki: you were there when I was low you held me high and baby when you take control we can go all night, every single place we go you start a fight, but then you kiss my neck and take a bite.

Tokiya: Everybody says that I'm sleeping with the enemy I don't even care if you're going to be the death of me ,me ,me ,me.

Natsuki: You've got a bad reputation in my neighborhood you drive me mad with temptation because it taste so good you know I wouldn't walk away even if I could it took one night one try.

All: damn I'm hooked
I'm hooked
I'm hooked

Massato: I know that I shouldn't touch but you twist my arm because I can never get enough once the feeling starts.Baby I'm the gasoline and your kiss is the spark, But then you take the wheel and crash my car

Tokiya: Everybody says I'm sleeping with the enemy and I don't even care if you're going to be the death of me.

Natsuki: You've got a badReputation in my neighborhood you drive me mad with temptation because it taste so good you know I wouldn't walk away even if I could it took one night one try.

All: damn I'm hooked
I'm hooked
I'm hooked

Ren: You've got me under your influence I swear I'm never gonna give you up.

Natsuki: you've got a bad reputation in my neighborhood you drive me mad with  temptation cause it taste so good you know I wouldn't walk away even if I could.

All: damn I'm hooked
I'm hooked
I'm hooked

Once they get done singing syo winks at me and I start walking to the stage while he sings a solo.

Day by day. Desperate fight my fears are waiting for me at the outside overwhelmed feeling though I am the start of this depressing one man show wish I would be able to flee but I'm not stableWouldn't stand a chance it's just too much to handle I need an inspiration another world I have to see I'll travel with my portal station to a place of fantasy whatever I want to be nothing blocks me I'm freeGoing to beat my enemy as a king or as a night I will rain I will fight. until I shine in the night why should I stay please take me away from the life I don't belong with night and with force and win in the wars no fear is here is where I'm truly strong
Once he finishes the song he looks at me and opens his arms. Without even thinking I run and hug him and begin crying he laughs a bit and picks me up and walks me to classroom and tells Natsuki to come with us. The rest of starish saw this seen and just stared at me like I was crazy then they saw him laugh when they looked out at the crowd Ittoki saw James, Jessica, and Amy running to me. They followed behind everyone.