Meeting sakura

Once we got to the classroom I had stopped crying and syo put me down and looked at me. how have you been? I haven't seen you since you moved . I looked up at him smiling. I've been great when I saw Natsuki I ran and hugged him and he jumped. Who is she? He asked syo.
Natsuki do you not remember me I looked up at him with sadness in my voice. It's me Sakura your childhood friend. He suddenly remembers and hugs me tight. Sakura I've missed you. Suddenly my siblings and best friend along with the rest of starish come in the room. What happened to you? You were with us one minute next thing we know your on stage hugging this guy and crying. Then he just walks away with you and another member of starish. Sorry if I worried you. I said to my brother. Amy sees syo and Natsuki and says. Hey you it's been awhile.
Amy syo says while Natsuki runs and hugs Amy. I missed you both so much I said with my hands shaking. Stop shaking syo said as he put his arm around my shoulder I looked at him, smile, and say ok. I looked over to see the rest Starish and say sorry for running on stage. They looked at syo and ten said do you know this beautiful girl. Before I could speak up syo says why do you care ren. You could tell he was mad. I hugged him from behind and he calmed down a bit. I just wanted to know who this beautiful girl is? He said winking at you. Don't ever wink at me again you yelled at him. he looked at you with a shocked expression. It was creepy I don't know you hiding your face in syo's chest.Ren you scared her said a kind voice I turned around to see a red head and my eyes widened. I-Ittoki Kun. You asked with about to cry. He jumped a little and looked at you and thought I haven't been called that since Gradeschool by a girl I used to like. He locked eyes with you and S-Sakura Chan. You ran and jumped and hugged him he caught you and hugged you back. You were then grabbed by James. who are these people Sakura? He asked. Oh sorry James this is syo and Natsuki that I met in the 5th grade and this is Ittoki you said pointing to the red head he looked at you and smiled. I've known Ittoki since preschool. Syo speaks up guys meet Sakura our friend. Ren don't do anything weird got it. Ittoki spoke up. Fine he said. I'm ren this is Tokiya, and Masato he said pointing to the two boys standing in the back. Nice to meet you I said. Before being grabbed by syo and Ittoki and being brought to who knows where. When we reached there dorms which was the master dorm they let go. I walked inside to see for guys sitting on the couches one was sleeping, one was reading, one was drinking tea, and the other one was talking then he noticed me who are you he asked. The guys who were reading and drinking tea looked up and looked at me suddenly I feel arms around my waste. I look to see Ittoki with his arms around me and syo with his head on my should I giggled a bit. Our friend the boys said looking at the three guys. Who are they? I asked. That is Reiji, Ranmura, Camus, and ai they are quartet night I suddenly passed out to see the one with blue hair grab me right before everything went black.
She is fine she can stay in my dorm I have an extra room she can sleep in. Ai said looking at syo, Natsuki, Ittoki, and my siblings. She doesn't even know you. James yells. Leave it be James. Amy said. After he didn't quit yelling she knocked him out. is there a room me and my brother could stay in. Amy asks. you can stay in my extra room a girl says from behind syo and Ittoki. Who are you. She asked. Oh sorry I am Nanami. Ok thanks and I'm Amy.Your brother can stay in mine room syo says. Thanks syo. Amy says. They all went to sleep.