Songs part 4

Camus and James your up
James: Here we go again I kind a want to be more than friends so take it easy on me I'm afraid you're never satisfied here we go again or sick like animals we play pretend you're just a cannibal and I am afraid I won't get out alive know I won't sleep tonight. Oh oh I want some more oh oh what are you waiting for take a bite of my heart tonight. Oh oh I want some more. Oh oh what are you waiting for what are you waiting for say goodbye to my heart tonight.
Both: here we go again I feel the chemicals kicking in
James: it's getting heavy and I
Both: wanna run and hide I wanna run and hide.
James: I do it every time
Both: you're killing me now
James: and I won't be denied by you the animal inside of you. Oh oh I want some more. Oh oh
Both: What are you waiting for? Take a bite of my heart tonight. Oh oh I want some more. Oh oh What are you waiting for? What are you waiting for?
James: hush-hush the world is quiet hush-hush we both can't fight it it's us that made this mess why can't you understand I won't sleep tonight.
Camus: Oh oh I want some more. Oh oh What are you fighting for?
Both: take a bite of my heart tonight. Oh oh I want some more. Oh oh what are you fighting for? What are you fighting for?
That was amazing you should totally sing together more often.