Master cousre

I have been practicing all day with Amy since we are singing a duet for mr. Saotome we are about to perform in front of everyone at master course he it goes.
Amy: hi dive into frozen waves were the past comes back to life fight fear for the selfish pain and it's worth it every time.
Sukura: hold still right before we crash because we both know how this ends o'clock text till it breaks your glass and I drown in you again.
Amy: Because you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need.
Both: Chasing relentlessly still fight and I don't know why if our love is tragedy why are you my remedy if our love insanity Why are you my clarity.
Amy: walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends it cuts deep through the ground in vain and makes us forget all commonsense.
Sakura: Don't speak as I try to leave because we both know what we'll choose if you pool then then I'll push real deep and I'll fall right back to you
because you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Both: chasing relentlessly still fight and I don't know why if our love is tragedy why are you my remedy if our love is insanity why are you my clarity.
Why are you my clarity hey-ah hey-ah-ah
Sakura: why are you my clarity as you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Both: Chasing relentlessly still fight and I don't know why if our love is tragedy why are you my remedy if our love is insanity why are you my clarity.
Sakura: our love
Amy: if our love
Both m: Is tragedy oh if our love is insanity why are you my
Sakura: clarity
That was amazing you both go straight to master course.
YES!! Wait what about James and Jessica. Jessica is a composer but if she can sing she needs to come now. Mr. Saotome says.

Time skip
Jessica your here finally James come here. Here's your song good luck.