1

general pov // third person pov
_ __ __________________________________________ __ _

Finn picked up his phone from his bedside table.

"Hello?"

"Finn! Perfect, okay it's Matt. I'm calling to tell you about the awards show?"

Finn furrowed his brows and sat up in his bed, pushing the blankets off his legs.

"Yeah?"

"Well, Stranger Things has gotten its first nomination! So we're going to slip into a hotel, all together, and go to the awards show together. However, Noah and Caleb brought up the idea for us to share some rooms and tour the area. We're leaving tomorrow, so get packing."

"Tomorrow?" Finn's voice squeaked as he frantically looked around his room for his suitcase.

"Yep! I'll text you the room layout and travel plans. We're all planning to leave around 7 in the morning your time, but I've got to run. I'll send you everything in a bit. Bye!"

"Bye?" Finn looked at the beeping screen as he set his phone down. He threw it back on his bed before running out of his room and into his brother's.

"Hey Nick, so uh, we need to leave for a flight at 7 tomorrow."

Nick chuckled as he looked up from his phone.

"Stranger Things got nominated for an award, Matt just called me."

"Serious?"

"Serious. He said we all need to fly out tomorrow because we're going to tour the place or something."

"Well, let mom and dad know we're leaving tomorrow then. I'll pack tonight I guess."

Finn nodded with a smile as he turned back into his room, and snatched his suitcase from his closet.

'I wonder if Y/N L/N'll be there..' Finn thought.

...

"Finn, come on why can't you just carry your suitcase?" Nick whined as he struggled with the three suitcases he held.

Their plane was leaving in 10 minutes and Finn was checking Y/N L/N's Instagram for any sign that she'd be at the awards show.

He about screamed when he saw she posted about being nominated for 'Best Female Actress'.

He figured she'd show up for that, why wouldn't you?

"I'm checking Instagram before I go without wifi." Nick rolled his eyes at his brother.

"I'm making you carry these when we land then."

The two boys boarded their plane - luckily on time - and Finn fell asleep dreaming about what it would be like to meet Y/N L/N.

A/N

Short one because this is kinda like more of a prologue than a first chapter but oh well.