3

general pov // third person pov
_ __ __________________________________________ __ _

Y/N soon realized they were going to need to put their suitcases in the back.

Her and Finn got out of the car and put their suitcases in the trunk while Nick got the rental information from out of the sun blocker.

( a/n I have no idea what those sun blocker thingies are called, if you do lemme know um )

The two kids jumped in the passenger seat afterword and Nick started the car.

They awkwardly made themselves comfortable in the small seat.

"Dude this thing has horsepower." He commented as he put it in drive. Y/N giggled at the term.

"My dad uses that word more than I breathe." She relaxed herself into the seat rolling her shoulders.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and nabbed the earbuds sticking out of her shirt pocket.

Instead of going rather spazzed up, she went with a simple style today.

Her outfit consisted of red jeans with a matching red Hawaiian shirt that included a breast pocket.

Of course, who could forget those high fucking heels that were on her feet?

You think being a kid she'd just show up in converse or something, but no, she wore heels.

Y/N popped her headphones in her ears, plugging them in and turning on her Spotify playlist.

She smiled as she shrunk down in her seat, turning up the volume until she couldn't turn it up anymore.

Nick told them they were with the Duffers and the three pulled out of the rental place and drove towards the Dunkin' Donuts.

...

Y/N had gotten a coffee and a glazed donut at Dunkin' Donuts, and was currently leaning up against the wall trying to find the perfect aesthetic photo with Noah.

"Just put the fucking donut on your nose and sit on your coffee." Caleb commented as he took a swig of his coffee.

"No I need this to be so perfect that I don't see any imperfections on myself." Y/N responded, until she ended up squatting.

"Wolfhard, get over here." Y/N ordered as she stuck her donut in her mouth.

Nick walked over to her before Finn could, and Finn ended up giving him a death stare.

"Not you, Wolfhard - tiny Wolfhard." Y/N corrected herself before pushing him to the side.

Finn joined Y/N for the picture, both of them making iconic frog like faces as Y/N finished her donut in practically one bite.

Damn, she sure was something, wasn't she?

They both got up and Ross and Matt came out with their coffees.

"Okay, hope you guys like your car partners because you'll be driving for the next several hours with them." Ross explained with a slightly fake smile.