7

you're wearing the dress in the picture
y/n's pov // first person pov
_ ___ _______________________________________________ ___ _

I straightened out the bottom of my dress and smiled at myself. I looked at my already done makeup in the mirror and sighed contently.

The red and gold color matched perfectly with the dress.

I opened up the door to see my stylist ( Ana ) looking right up at me. She smiled and got up off the couch.

"Oh my god, you look incredible." She said sweetly, and pulled me into a hug. I smiled back at her and looked up to see Finn staring. I giggle to myself and Ana sat back down as he walked over to me.

"She's not wrong..you look, stunning." He told me with sincerity. He had this sparkle in his eyes, so I hugged him just like I had hugged Ana.

He hugged me back without hesitation, and I could feel him rest his chin on top of my head. I let out a small breath and heard Nick walk in.

"You guys ready?" He asked and I pulled away from Finn.

"Yep, c'mon." I took Finn's hand and we left the room and walked down to Nick's rental car.

Finn opened up the door for me and I slipped into the car. You would've thought we would have gotten in some kind of limo to head over there, but Finn got a little flustered when Nick tried to get us to go with the rest of them.

So, we went in the awesome lambo.

Finn got in right beside me and struggled around the bottom of my dress. Nick laughed at us. "Have her sit on your lap." I saw him turn a beet red.

"What are you gonna get a boner or something?" I teased him and he put his head in his hands. "Ok sit on my lap you difficult frog." He looked at me and sighed. He got out of the car and put out his hand.

I didn't use his hand to get out of the car and he got in first this time. I sat on top of him awkwardly, but soon enough he settled down and we got comfortable.

Nick started up the car and we drove to the awards.

"Are you guys coming back with the others, or am I picking you up?"

"I think we're going to the afterparty and then coming back with them." I told him and I got out of the car. Finn got out after and waved to his brother.

...

We walked around for a little trying to find the rest of the Stranger Things cast. Eventually, Finn spotted Sadie and Noah.

We made our way over to them.

"Hey guys!" Noah greeted cheerfully. I pulled him in for a hug.

"Aw, you guys look so cute." Sadie mentioned.

"You look lovely, Sadie." I told her with a smile, pulling away from Noah. Finn reaches out for me arm, and pulled me back to him.

He just smiled down at me when I looked up with him, expecting a reason.

"So, uh, we're gonna run off.." Finn told them, and Noah and Sadie nodded in response. Finn pulled me aside and away front he crowd. He leaned up against the wall and sighed. "I'm not feeling so good." He told me.