5

general pov // third person pov
_ __ __________________________________________ __ _

Y/N screamed at the top of her lungs. It was two in the morning and she had three cups of coffee.

"SHE WAS LOOKIN KIND OF DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF AN L ON HER FOREHEAD!" She screamed taking a big sip of her Gatorade.

She waited a minute until it got to the chorus.

"HEY NOW, YOU'RE AN ALL STAR. GET YOUR GAME ON, GO PLAY!" Finn laughed out loud at her and pulled her back down onto the couch. She sat on his lap moving her head to the song as Gaten turned up the volume.

He put it on 69 and started pointing at it.

Soon everyone noticed what it was set on before there was a knock at the door.

Caleb answered it and Millie and Sadie stood in the doorway.

"What are you guys doing? Y/N? Since when did Y/N lower her standards for you guys?"

"Since when do you stay up until two?" Caleb followed up. Millie rolled her eyes.

"Since you guys started being so loud we can't sleep. So turn it down okay. Also HEY GIRL!" Millie shouted to Y/N.

"HEY GIRLIE!" Y/N shouted back, getting comfortable on Finn.

They exited the room and Caleb closed the door after them.

"ROBERT SOMEONE BURNT DOWN MY SHE SHED!" Noah shouted.

"No one burnt down your she shed cheryL" Gaten finished.

Y/N yawned and wrapped her arms around Finn's neck. He smiled at her and pressed his forehead to hers.

After a few minutes he got up, holding Y/N bridal style.

"I'm gonna take her back to bed, I think she's crashing out." He said. Everyone said goodbye and Finn left knocking on their own hotel door.

Nick answered it after a few times of trying.

His hair was all messed up and his eyes were tiny. "Couldn't you use your key, dude?"

"Oh, yeah, right." Finn mumbled, walking in.

He put Y/N down in the bed Nick wasn't sleeping in. He tucked her in and just as he turned to get to bed in Nick's bed, he felt her hand on his arm.

His heart fluttered.

"Can you-um- maybe sleep with me?" She asked quietly. Finn turned around and nodded.

She scooted over and he joined her in the bed. She snuggled up to his side and he laid his arm down for her head to rest on.

He was the happiest he could have been when he noticed she was asleep.

...

Finn woke up to see Y/N humming a sweet tune as she brushed her hair. He groaned and ruffled his hair.

He sat up and stared at her for a little while. She turned to grab a hair tie, and pulled her hair up into a pony-tail. As she pulled two strands of hair to tighten it, she noticed Finn staring at her form the bed.

She turned around and smiled at him. "Morning, sleeping beauty." She murmured. He smiled and sighed, he looked totally head over heels at this moment, but he couldn't care any less than he already did.

She smiled back at him and got out of the chair she was sitting in. She sat down in front of him on the bed, her legs crossed.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Y/N asked him.

He thought for a moment before shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know..uh..where's Nick?"

"In the shower." She responded, playing with the tip of her ponytail. He nodded and laid back down in the bed. Y/N giggled at him before lying down beside him.

She snuggled up to his side and buried her face in the soft skin covering his arm.

He hesitated, and put his arm around her. They laid together for a little while before Nick came out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Morning little bro." Nick mumbled, grabbing his hairbrush and disappearing back into the bathroom. Y/N moved away from him and sat up.

"I've got to call my stylist to see if she's got what I'm wearing tonight yet, I'll be right back."

"Okay.." Finn said, closing his eyes peacefully.

Y/N stepped outside and called her stylist. She was told to meet with her around 3-5 depending on what hour was good for her.

When she came back inside Nick and Finn were dressed. She furrowed her brows and grabbed her suitcase.

She changed into a simple outfit, and they exited the hotel together.

Y/N slipped on her sunglasses and pulled out her phone to check the weather. "So where are we going?" She asked, and Nick shrugged.

"Honestly, I was about to ask the same thing."

"We're walking around New York City." Finn answered.

"Why?" Y/N asked.

"Because while we're here we need to take it all in. Mostly because I just want to see if I can find a good pizza place, but besides that-"

"Finn, whatever your middle name is, Wolfhard." Y/N said, stopping in her tracks.

"What?"

"It's going to rain in 3 minutes according to this radar. We're turning back around and finding some umbrellas in the gift shop."

"No we're not." Finn said, grabbing Y/N's hand and pulling her along with Nick and him.

Y/N was about to say something before Finn started running. It wasn't just a normal run either, he was booking it down the street and Y/N almost fell over because he was going so fast — she couldn't keep up.

The three of them dashed down the street before it started raining and Y/N groaned out loud.

"I told you Finn!" She yelled at him, and it just started raining harder.

Finn stopped running but still held onto Y/N's hand. The three of them walked in the pouring rain before Finn found a gift shop. He turned them into it and held the door open for Y/N, but ended up letting it close on Nick. He stood there with his mouth wide open as he reopened the door.

"Wow, way to really say thanks to the brother that drove your ass here." He told Finn and Y/N just giggled.

Finn shrugged and began looking around for some ponchos.

He found a section with umbrellas and found the ponchos.

"Oh wait, can we grab the yellow ones so we can all be knock-offs of Georgie?"

"Nick, you're too much." Finn responded.

"No it's a good idea, grab three yellow ones." Y/N followed up. Finn rolled his eyes and grabbed three yellow ponchos. He then walked over to the counter and paid for them.

They all busted them open and slipped them on, throwing the plastic away.

"Okay so now that we're prepared for this rain let's go enjoy New York."

"Finn, we'd better be back in time to get ready."

"We're going to be, but first we're finding food."

A/N

i ended this kinda badly, but i just needed to get this out there because i've been spontaneously working on it for like a month.

i feel really bad that i've neglected this book because you guys seem to like it.

i think it's one of my most popular and i'll try to work on it more often.

my apologies.

i'll try to spice up the next chapter a little more.

ily