1. Intro

Morgan's POV

I've had a crush on Andrew since the day I met him. I remember that day so well. Ahhh the Queen Mary. Garett screaming, as usual, Ryland being his normal skeptical self, Shane shook, and Andrew, being the cutest thing. All I wanted to do was run into his arms when I was scared. I almost did many times, to the point where I had to stop myself from just running him down and kissing him. I could just go for it, but I don't know how the squad, or even Andrew, would react. I want to be with Andrew Siwicki.

Andrew's POV

I've had a crush on Morgan pretty much since Shane showed me her picture. I think I hid it pretty well, at least I hope so. I don't know how the "squad" would react at all. I really love them all, and I wouldn't want to start any drama, but I feel like I can't hold it in anymore, I want to be with Morgan Adams.

A/N

Sorry, this is incredibly short, I am working on more, I just wanted to see the reaction to this. Let me know what you think of it. I'll keep writing no matter what, but I'd love to know what you'd like to read, and what you think! 

P.S. The chapters will be split up based on videos of Shanes. I thought that would be a good timeline. Some might be clumped together but for the most part, they are based on Shane's video parts.