2. Queen Mary Pt 1

Morgan's POV

Today we're filming for Shane. I know Andrews gonna' be there so I'm down. I think Shane said something about a haunted ship? I honestly don't know, every day is an adventure with him. But as long as Andrew's there, I can't complain. He is the most adorable human being I've ever met. I mean come on! That laugh, that smile, and his looks and shyness when the camera's on him, adorable! Well, I guess that means I actually have to get dressed and look somewhat decent. I hop in and out of the shower and throw on a white shirt and some black jeans. Ugh, I need better clothes or just a better body. Either one. As I'm putting some waves in my hair Shane comes bursting through the door with a camera, what's new? I randomly just start to sing Colorado, cause I'm so awkward. This is why I don't have a boyfriend. Just a massive crush on a guy who will probably never like me back. We chatted about my food and the ghosts that haunt Shane's office until he left to finish his intro. I heard Andrew and Garrett come in so I ran over to the dining table and sat down with Tyler. Garrett didn't notice me at first but when Shane mentioned me, he turned and gave me a hug. I saw Andrew turn too. I thought I saw a small smirk on his mouth, but I'm probably just delusional and desperate for a boyfriend.

Andrew's POV

Me and Garrett stopped at Starbucks and then drove up to Shane's house. Nobody had told me anything. Except, Garrett said only him and Shane know what we're doing today. We arrive at Shane's house Shane asks Garrett if he notices anything different. Garrett and I both turn around to reveal Morgan sitting at the table. Damn, I forgot how much I liked her, I mean I haven't seen her in real life yet. I smiled slightly at the sight of her, but caught myself quickly, and went back to my resting face. I hope no one saw that, especially not Morgan. I feel like every time I see her I can't keep from smiling. She's told us she's most likely gonna' move to LA. God, I hope she does. I need something to happen between us. She was laughing with Shane and Garrett, so I decided to just hang with Cheeto. If she's happy I'm happy.

Morgan's POV

Shane gave Andrew the camera, and we all sat down on the couch and got ready to hear what we're actually doing today. Shane welcome me o the squad. I've never had a squad, much less one with such a cute person in it. This is amazing. Garrett came in with Tyler, making him drink Starbucks. He showed Andrew and Andrew laughed. God, I love that laugh. Apparently, if I sit on this couch I could get pregnant and become their surrogate. "Does that mean I get a lot of money?" I asked. I gave a quick glance at Andrew, hoping he was laughing. He was! There's something I can do, make people, especially him, laugh. "Spread me OUT!" I say, trying to keep it going. That was so weird! Why the hell did I say that in front of him? I mean everyone laughed, but still!

*Time skip after Garett tells them*

So Garrett finally told us what we're doing, I guess we're going on the most haunted ship in the world! Sounds fun, I guess... I'm just glad Andrew will be there, I always feel safe around him.

*Time skip to Part 3 of Queen Mary*

A/N Again, short, but I needed to get something up. Next chapter is coming soon. <3