3. Queen Mary Pt. 2

Morgan's POV

We were just beginning to truly tour the Queen Mary, and I was READY. We made our way out to the main deck and looked around a bit while we waited for our tour guide to show up. Garrett being soft Garrett says, "I wanna fall in love up here!" he continues softly, "Andrew?" All I could think was Um no he's my man. "Huh, Morgan?" Shane says. Oh shit! Did I actually say that out loud? "Nothing." I quickly reply.

Andrew's POV

While we waited for our tour guide we explored the deck. Garrett softly said, "I wanna fall in love up here, Andrew?" We all laughed, but I swear I heard Morgan say something like, "No way, he's mine." Could she like me, too? No, Andrew, don't get ahead of yourself. She doesn't like you. Or does she?

As we headed down the stairs to the "Isolation Ward", I purposely walked behind Morgan just so I could watch her. God, have you ever seen a prettier woman in your life? I feel like I just want to film her and only her at all times, but I think that would seem pretty suspicious, so I'll stick to quick glances from behind the camera. But when I get a shot of Morgan and I'm editing, man those are fun to edit. Just watching her face go by a millisecond at a time, still incredibly beautiful. I think I'm focusing on her too much, switch to Shane. There, totally not suspicious, right?

*Back in the room*

We all came back to the room to gather up and listen to some of the recordings we got on our tour, and chat about the things we saw. We sat down and I turned on the camera. We listened to some of the recordings, got crazy spooked, and Morgan pretty much hugged me at one point, because she was so scared. I'll admit that was great, but it's no proof that she likes me back. I just wish I could know without asking her. Then we got to talking about how the top bunk in the Isolation Ward almost broke and killed Morgan. I said that would have absolutely killed her if it had broke. Imagine that. Morgan dying before I ever got to tell her how I feel. That would suck, big time. I need to tell her.

Morgan's POV

We all finally went to bed after a day, and night, filled with exploring weird, creepy, and off-limits places. Andrew slept on the couch in the living room while Shane and Ryland slept in one bed and me and Garrett slept in the other. At like 5 am I woke up and got a weird feeling, but I mean we are on the most haunted ship in the world, so it seems like it should be normal, but I still felt, bad. I decided I should just check on everyone, so I grabbed my flashlight and just looked around, everyone in here was breathing, so I went into the other room to check on Andrew. When I got in I pointed my flashlight at him, just to check if he was breathing, but I guess I woke him up. "Hey, sorry," I said as I went to leave.

Andrew's POV

"No, It's cool. What's up?" I asked. She can stay. "Nothing, I was just checking on everyone. 'Night." She said softly. "Morgan, hang on." I blurted out suddenly. What the hell Andrew. I thought, what are you going to say. 'Oh hey by the way I like you.' Whatever. You started this, now's the time. "Listen, Morgan." I started. Just come right out and say it. "I really like you, and I understand if it's weird or you don't-" and suddenly, she kissed me. "What?" I asked when we broke apart. "I like you too." She said laughing. "I have since we met." Nice. That was easy. Should've done this over DM a while ago. "Does this mean we're like a 'thing' now?" "If you want." She responded. "But let's wait for a little before we tell the rest of them. I'm worried how they'll react." I agree. God, I hope this is ok with them. "'Night Morgan." "'Night Andrew." And with that, we were back off to bed.

Morgan's POV

We woke up in the morning to leave, and even though I knew I'd be going back home, I felt so warm and happy inside, with the memory of last night floating fresh in my head. As we're packing Shane turns to me. "Morgan at like 5 am last night I woke up and you weren't in bed. Where'd you go?" Damn it. Where did you go, Morgan? "Uh, bathroom." But I exchanged looks and a smirk with Andrew that suggested otherwise. "Alright..." Shane said, a little unsure. Keep it on the low Morgan. Alright, let's go. 

A/N- Longer chapter here. Don't worry, Morgan and Andrew won't get off that easy. Chapter 4 coming very soon. Thanks for the reads!