Here's Your Cue

Early summer 2023

"Flirty Francesca - Actress gets up close and personal with rumored beau Harry Styles!

Riding high off the tails of a successful opening weekend in the box office, our on-screen military hunk Harry Styles was spotted shopping on Rodeo with rumored girlfriend Francesca Westbrook.

The pair first met at the Basket Case premiere in early May, a movie in which Styles held a lead part. Francesca, an actress herself, attended the premiere, and the pair were spotted sitting close at SkyBar in downtown LA, chatting up a storm until almost dawn! Since then, we've seen them grabbing coffee, taking trips to the beach, and enjoying brunch at their favorite spot - The Copper Top.

What do you think, fans? Have private Francesca and Harry finally started to move into a serious relationship? Leave your comments below!"

-Linda Goffrey, The Daily Mail Online

I had taken myself to the darkest party I could find

I had taken myself to the darkest party I could find. One that reeked of weed and was filled with rolled dollar bills and white powder. I was too old for this bullshit, but I needed to get rid of this energy that felt like shriveled up, molted skin hanging from my body. I had been passed a joint, packed heavily and rolled neat. I never knew what was laced in shit like this when I went to Hollywood parties, but at this point I didn't fucking care.

There were three things that always reminded me of Rowan: scotch, cigarette smoke, and The Kooks. The smell of weed wiped out any cigarette aroma that may have been present, I picked the sweetest, fruitiest drink I could find to wash away the taste of him, and house music was all that had been blasting, so I doubted I'd have to worry about hearing any indie bands.

My phone buzzed once, but I ignored it. I was quite content sitting just as I was, on a couch all by myself, away from the crowded kitchen and entertainment room, the bass of the electronically-generated music reaching me from a few walls away.

When the second automatic alert came through after I didn't read the message, I slowly reached for my back pocket. I was pleasantly surprised to see Francesca's name.

Are you at Patrick Ozun's party??

I looked around the room dumbly, as if the owner of this house would have their name painted on the wall or something stupid like that.

Not sure

I hadn't seen her since our most recent "date" at The Ivy, a popular restaurant in Los Angeles that frequently had paps outside hoping to catch a glimpse of a celebrity walking in or out. We'd had a nice meal with good conversation. I stared at her eyes and her lips and her collarbones from across the table, and left with a kiss to her cheek.

None of the coldness that she exhibited right before exiting the car at the end of the night of my movie premiere seemed to make a reappearance. But that also could've been because I carefully avoided the subject of Jacob Lynch or any of her other possible friends by association.