Epilogue: Truth or Drink

The room is full of white. White lights, a white backdrop, a white table. Harry sits across from Francesca, as directed. Three bottles of liquor are at the end of the table opposite a camera.

Blaine, the director of this video, says a few words to test the microphone.

"Hey guys. We're going to get started in a few minutes," Blaine begins. "The rules of the game are pretty simple." He points to a stack of white index cards on the table between them. "On each of those cards is a question. You alternate asking them to each other. If the person doesn't want to answer, they have to take a shot. Make sense?" He looks to Harry and Francesca, and when both of them nod, he continues, "For every ten thousand views this gets, we've agreed to donate $50 dollars to The Covenant House. Our last video got 10 million views, and we have even higher expectations for this one. Hope you guys have fun!"

When Blaine moves behind the camera, Francesca turns back to face Harry. They exchange comfortable smiles as a few last-minute adjustments are made by the crew.

"Can we start with a shot?" Francesca asks, looking to Blaine.

"Absolutely," he replies. Harry reaches for the tequila and pours them both a shot.

"Cheers," he says, clinking his glass against Francesca. She blows him a kiss in response.

"Francesca, would you like to start?" Blaine finally asks, watching them on a monitor

"Sure," she says, smiling at Harry before reaching to the stack of white index cards between them.

Reading the card, she presses her lips together and raises her eyebrows. She looks over to Blaine. "Really starting off with a bang, aren't we?" she asks.

"What does it say?" Blaine prompts, smirking.

Francesca looks at Harry before looking back to the card. "Remember this is for charity, baby," she stage-whispers to him. In response, he feigns seriousness, nodding once, but winks at her with his left eye, the eye invisible to the camera filming his profile.

"When's the last time you masturbated?"

Harry coughs. 'Starting off with a bang' is right. He purses his mouth to the side in thought before eyeing the bottle of tequila.

"Seriously?" Francesca gasps, following his gaze. "You'd rather drink than tell me when you masturbated?"

"I don't want to upset you," he replies.

"Why would I get upset?"

"Because it was this morning."

"This morning?" she echoes. She blinks once. "Where the hell was I?"

"Still sleeping," he says, sheepish.

Francesca still looks at him, bewildered. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because you didn't get home until late last night and you'd said you hadn't been sleeping well," he answers honestly.

Francesca's face immediately softens and she places her hand on top of his on the table. "Aww, babe," she croons. "You really do listen to me when I talk at you, don't you?"

"Of course," he replies.

"Still," she deadpans. "Wake me up next time."

When Francesca sets the card aside, Harry reaches to grab the next one in the pile.

"What do I do that turns you on without realizing it?" he reads.

Francesca bites her lip as she considers. Harry realizes that if the roles were reversed and she asked him this question, that would be his answer. He loves her lips. And when she pulls all of her hair over one shoulder. Just odd little habits that make him want her even more than the lingering, pulsing want he experiences just being around her.