☃️Chapter Nine☃️Midnight Talks⛄️

⛄️The Moon's Daughter⛄️

☃️Chapter Nine☃️

⛄️Midnight Talks⛄️

☃️Jack Frost☃️

Elsa is back and looking more beautiful then ever. When I saw her as a child her beauty was adorable and cute but now she has matured into this beautiful looking woman. I've never seen such beauty and yet she still stands in front of me, her touch is real. Having Elsa close to me again I start to feel something, a feeling I have felt before. When she was here as a young child, I thought I just got attached to her as a child and cared for her but now it is like the feelings I use to have for her have grown stronger and uncontrollable. I can't stop myself for begin a love sick fool, she makes me feel that way without even trying to.

She has some sort affect on me. I can't allow myself to think this way, she is the daughter of the moon. Me begin with her is not something he would want, she is an important person and I'm not. She has full control over snow, ice and winter and I can only make the wind bring the snow and bring frost to the snow. Nothing more. I can't do what she can, and that makes me unworthy of her. Still it is impossible to deny my feelings for her and now that she is here my feelings will only grow stronger for her every single day and every time I see I fall deeper and deeper with no way out, not that I would want to.

I take my staff and call the wind to bring me to the air. I need to clear my mind for a bit. All I can think about is her and it is not good for me. Pitch Black is on the loose and we must have our eyes open for him, he will never have mercy for anyone and now that I am his worst enemy he will want to take revenge on me for I was the one who helped defeat him. When flying through the air around I notice Elsa's bedroom. I fly past it but I didn't look inside. It is night and she must be asleep, it is rude to look into someone else's window and it may be tempting but that is wrong.

The wind that follows me is far to strong and it opens her balcony door. She soon walks on the balcony watching the sky, the stars and the moon. I'm watching her for quite some time. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I ask her, it isn't much of a question tho. She is a bit startled by me suddenly talking but I fly down to her balcony and there I stand beside her. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" I whisper to her. "It's all right. You are right, it is beautiful" She says but her eyes only gaze at me for a second but then she is back looking at the sky.

"How is it? Being free I mean" she asks but I don't really understand her. I hesitate and she sees that. "I never get to go anywhere by myself, to see the world. To be free without a care and no protection" she explains to me. I feel a bit sorry for her. "I'm sorry. Being free and exploring the world is amazing. If you'd like I could one day take you to the world" I tell her. I couldn't just let her live her life without seeing the world. "Yes I would like that very much" She say and looks at me with happiness. I smile to myself.

I notice that it has started to snow around us and I think that is Elsa that is doing it. When I look at her face I see that she is smiling her gorgeous smile. I would do anything to see her smile like this. The snowflakes are very slow to fall down when they are in the air I can see them, their shape and their texture. Ive never notice how snowflakes can be this beautiful. And especially as this is Elsa's snowflakes, her beauty is in her snowflakes, and her magic.

"Do you ever miss begin human?" She asks me and for a brief seconds her eyes break away from the sky and look at me. "Sometimes I think about it, mostly my sister" I tell her. It is the truth, sometimes I do think of the human life and how I use to live. Even if I don't have all of the memories of my human life I still miss it sometimes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause you sadness" she says and she is looking at me with worry. I hadn't notice that I had given her a sad look.

"It's all right. I'm fine" I tell her with a smile. "You should go back to bed, you look tired" I say to her, she really does look a bit tired. "I'm not that exhausted, besides someone needs to keep you company. When you came here you looked troubled" she says to me with a smile. Wow she can really read people. "I'm all right, I was just thinking" I tell her, I can't tell her that I was thinking of her ever since she came here now can I? She would think I am a creep of some sort or something and that isn't what I want.

"Perhaps it is you who should get some sleep instead of me" she tells me with small amount of giggles that escapes her lips. I laugh with her. "Maybe we both just need sleep" I tell her. And she laughs along side with me. Her angelic laugh is music to my ear and I wish I could hear it a bit longer. "That may be true. Goodnight Jack" she says as she makes her way back inside. "Goodnight Elsa" I say but she doesn't hear me because she has already closed the door behind her.