☃️Chapter Seventeen⛄️Trapped In A Nightmare⛄️

⛄️The Moon's Daughter⛄️

☃️Chapter Seventeen☃️

⛄️Trapped In A Nightmare⛄️

☃️Elsa Moon☃️

A cruel laughter echoes all around me and I look everywhere but all I see is darkness around me. "Jack!" I call out but he doesn't answer me, nor do I see him anywhere. The laughter sends chills down my body and shivers down my spine, something that should not be possible. "Jack!" I call out loud and yet again I don't get an answer back and that really scares me. I juts feel the fear building up inside of me and tears form in my eyes. I don't like the darkness.

Without the moon I'm lost and I don't know where to go. My father has always guided me through everything and without his guidance I'm lost and all alone with nothing. Everything around me is black and the forest that I was once in is gone and has been replaced by the darkness that threatens to swallow me whole and blind with its eternal misery. The laughter is all around me and it's darker and scarier than I thought it was and it scares me so much. This laughter is so familiar to me but I can't quite place where I've heard it before.

It continues and it echoes all over and in my head. I grip my head in agony as it's too much for me to handle and I can't take it anymore. It's all around me and it hurts me so much. I let out a blood curling scream in agony. This hurts so badly. I can't take it, I can't handle this much pain. It's burning me from the inside out and it's too much to take for me. The laughter that is around me is so dark and twisted that it physically hurts me like fire.

"You will never be good enough" "You were always meant to be alone" "No one will love you" "Your mother abandoned you" "Your father never cared for you" "They all fear you" "Fear will be your enemy" "Love shall never find its way into your heart" "They will always hate you" "You were not enough" "The past cannot be erased" "You shall die by fear" "They all hate you" "You are not loved by anyone" "Fear will always rule over your heart and destroy from the inside out" "You cannot beat me" "You are nothing but a monster"

Voice all around me whisper these horrible words to me and I can't stop them. They're around me and in my head and it hurts too much, I can't take it anymore. The laughter still continues and I feel like such a freak, a monster. I fall down on my knees in pain on the cold hard ground, the cold should not be able to touch me but ground is so cold that I can feel it. What is happening to me? I let out a ear-piercing scream once more from the pain that I feel like is going to rip me apart.

"Please stop" I beg as it is taking over me and I just want it to end. The tears just keep streaming down my face and never want to stop. This pain is too much and I feel like giving up. I will never be able to save the world. The voice was correct about all of it. All of that I something that I've told myself over and over and over again throughout my life and I hate that voice that just keeps whispering to me and never wants to stop bothering me.

"Why would I stop? This is too much fun" The same voice comes in front of me and I look up from the ground and see nothing. "Who are you?" I ask through the pain and I need to grit my teeth to hold myself from screaming again because my throat is sore and it's also in pain and I don't need more pain, I just want it to end. "My dear, I am Pitch Black" The voice whispers to me and closer to me. Shivers run down my spine and I feel the fear inside of me take over me.

I look around me but I don't see him anywhere. This is the man that I'm supposed to defeat but I will never be able to do that, I can't do that. Because I am weak and I will never be able to do anything by myself. "What do you want?" I ask him again and I know I should be trying to do something but I can't. I sit on the ground and let the tears fall softly down. I can't feel my powers, I can't make ice or anything appear and my powers are based on my emotions, there should be a storm right about now but there is not.

He laughs again and it makes me whimper out in fear. "What I want... ah, but you forget that I control things around here and you don't get to ask me any questions, little girl" His whispering voice rings into my ear and it's so close to me but when I look around me once again I can't see him, I can't see anything, not even my own hands. It is like I have gone blind and that scares me a lot like this whole this does.

"But, you will soon find out" His voice rings around me and then nothing. It's like I could feel him vanish and he's gone. The feeling of relief washes over me. But the pain inside of me still rules and before I could stop myself I let out a blood curling scream. Then my eyes snap open and I look into the beautiful dark blue eyes of Jack Frost who's looking down at me in fear and... love? I'm breathing heavily and I'm crying, and I can feel things again, I can feel the ice in my veins and the power through me once again.