☃️Chapter Nineteen⛄️Keep On Going⛄️

⛄️The Moon's Daughter⛄️

☃️Chapter Nineteen☃️

⛄️Keep On Going⛄️

☃️Jack Frost☃️

Without thinking I pull Elsa into a tight hug. After a couple of seconds she clears her throat. "You can let me go now, I'm all right" She says and I get kicked into reality which kicks me in the face. "Sorry" I mutter when I let her go and I we both stand up. "Are you sure you are all right?" I ask her. She was crying and I was really worried about her. She might have suffered through something traumatic and she might be trying to hide that from me.

"I'm fine. Now, can we get back on track. I need to save my father and the world" She says but she mutters the rest of the sentence under her breath but I could still hear her. Before I could respond she walks off into the lair of Pitch which is so close to us. No wonder that he was able to get into our heads. We're here and his power is the strongest here. I can just feel the darkness all around us and it does scare me a little but I need to be strong and not let that control me, he won't control me.

She continues to walk on into the darkness and I don't know if she's afraid of it or not but something has changed in her, but I'm not sure what it is but I know that it can't be that good. "Elsa, we might want to slow down a little bit, we don't know what we're walking into" I tell her. I've been to a Pitch Black lair before but this one is a different one and I'm sensing that this one is a whole lot more creepier. Something about him is much more creepier than before.

"We can't lose any more time. The world depends on us" She says and there is something in her voice that I don't quite recognize and I'm not sure that I want to know what it is. By now, I'm sure that she has changed somehow, he did something to her but what? I need to know what is going on with her so that I can help her. "I know that. It's just that Pitch is dangerous and we must always be prepared for the unexpected" I tell her or remind her. I know Pitch, I've defeated him before, she hasn't. In truth, she doesn't know what she's walking into.

She has no idea about any of this, she's upset that her father has been captured and now she has the rest of the world on her shoulders and it's pressurizing her in ways that she doesn't need and on top of that Pitch has some plans for her, he literally killed her when she was just a newborn baby, there has to be something that he wants from her, right? I mean this can't be just one big coincidence, that would be too strange.

"I know that" She says. I look around and we're in a cave system but there is something here, literally nothing but darkness that is to be expected in a cave. We should've taken a fire with us to be able to see but then again fire is something that weakens the both of us. "Don't you find it strange that there is nothing here?" I ask her. I can't see her but I know that she is here with me, I can sense her ice. Ever since she came to us I've been sensing her ice and power.

I know how or why but I do and I could sense when she was near. I never really paid much attention to it before but now it's actually helping. "No, he is an evil man" She only answers which leaves me with questions. "Elsa, I think we're going in here with no plan. What is the plan when we do find him or anything? What is the plan when we find your father?" I ask her. We need a plan, because this is for Manny and this is for the world and it depends on us, or mostly her.

I feel her stop and her hands travel to mine, trying to find me. "I do have a plan. But, he has eyes and ears everywhere so it stays in my head. Now don't speak and carry on. Oh, and I think something's in your ear" She says but I only give her a confused look at that but then her hands touch mine and something cold and sends shivers down my spine touches me and then she lets go and turns to walk again. I feel the thing in my hands and I don't know what it is.

Then her words come into my mind. Something in my ear? Wait a minute... does she want me to put this into my ear? Well, it doesn't hurt to try. Unless it will hurt and I'm stupid for putting ice into my ear. But, anyway, I put that ice thing into my ear. 'Jack?' I hear in my head. Elsa's voice. It's so angelic and beautiful sound. 'I heard that' I hear her again. Wait, is she talking in my brain? 'Yes' She says and I'm surprised. She's talking in my head, I think I'm going crazy right about now.

'You're not going crazy, I gave you a communication device. I can talk to your through your mind and I will be able to hear your thoughts' She tells me in my head. I must look like an idiot right about now. 'You are' Elsa says in my head. This is going to get very annoying very fast but this is the only way we can talk to each other and I'm sensing that Pitch can't hear us in our minds. Elsa knew this and she's a genius for figuring this out. 'I know I am' She says and I had forgotten all about her in my head.