bonus chapter

hi everyone! so sadly this story is now over but my lovely beta reader eran convinced me to give you all this bonus chapter. so eran thank you for putting up with hours and hours of reading this fanfic, editing it and listening to me freak out about it. I wouldn't have finished it without you. when you're all reading this adorable newtmas fluff just think about how sweet and nice e is because it wouldn't be here for your enjoyment without her. ily bitch

one more thing, the character el was based off a sweet girl I met online who participated in my "wanna be a character in my fanfic contest". I hope you all love el because I love liv and I hope I represented her well.

so without further ado here's a pointless one shot for this story:

February 4th, 2002

6:18 pm

     "Are you sure we're allowed to do this?" Thomas whispered as Newt pulled him out the front door.

     "Tommy I told you five times that we're not allowed to do this, but we're doing it anyways."

     "If I get expelled it's your fault."

     Newt rolled his eyes as he pulled him across the courtyard. "First off Tommy, no one can see us. Second of all, you literally saved the school they're not gonna expel you. Now will you just shut up and let me take you on a bloody date."

     Thomas closed his mouth as he trailed behind Newt, their hands still interlocked.

     They walked towards the garage in silence, well that was until Thomas opened his mouth.

     "Hey Newt?"

     "Choose your next words carefully Tommy."

     "You have a nice butt."

     Newt ignored him for the rest of the walk.

7:02 pm

     "Tommy?" Newt asked softly as he squeezed his boyfriend's hand.

     Thomas looked at him briefly before going back to looking around. "Yea?"

     "Have you ever been to a mall before?"

     Thomas shook his head, Newt must have noticed him looking around the place like a lost puppy.

     "Why didn't you tell me?"

     Thomas shrugged. "I didn't think it was important. It's cool though."

    "You confuse me," Newt said as he patted Thomas' cheek. "There's a movie theatre at the other end, we're gonna go watch some stupid move later and makeout during the boring parts."

     "I'm better now!" a loud voice sounded from behind them.

     Newt rolled his eyes and turned around. "You know you kinda ruin the concept of a double date when you have to run off to the bathroom every five minutes." Newt looked around, scrunching his face in confusion. "Minho did you lose your fuckin date too?"

     "Oh shit!" Minho's eyes widened. "I think I was supposed to wait for her."

     Newt sighed as he watched Minho run off. "What are we gonna do with him?"

     Thomas huffed out a laugh and rested his head on Newt's shoulder. "Thank you for bringing me here."

     Newt turned his head and pressed a kiss into Thomas' hair. "We can do this more often, maybe without Minho next time."