ask the characters: answers

Kara: Hi guys! So as you probably know, I'm the shitty author of this story. I was honestly shocked on how many of you sent in questions so this may have to be more than one part, but I gathered the children *motions to Thomas, Newt, Minho, Teresa, Kis and El sitting on the couch* so we're gonna do the best we can for right now.

Kara: *clears throat* okay Thomas is up first....so when did you actually realize you liked Newt?

Thomas: when the whole thing with clone me happened. After he ran off I figured out that I'd been into him for awhile I was just confused with the whole Teresa and sexuality thing.

Minho: *snickers* dumbass.

Kara: okay moving on...uh someone asked, and I quote, 'how are you so damn precious?'

Newt: excuse me who asked that?

Thomas: *awkward laugh* I'm not sure how to answer that

Kara: good enough. okay if you could choose to have one more superpower, what would it be?

Thomas: definitely something less fuc- wait am I allowed to swear? Minho did...oh I am! Okay so like I was saying, something less fucking depressing. I'd make flowers appear or something.

Kara: okay if you could be any of your friends for the day, who would it be?

Thomas: *thinking* maybe Kis.

Kis: *makes a weird face* dude why

Thomas: wait lemme explain! she's just cool, I think it would be interesting to live a day as her.

Kara: ight, so everyone is obsessed with you and Newt (rightfully so) so someone wants to know what your favorite thing about Newt is.

Thomas: *looking at Newt and smiling gayly* am I allowed to say everything?

Kara: *facepalms* goddamnit Thomas, I wrote this story and I gave you a happy ending, could you please cooperate?

Thomas: fine fine...uh probably that he just loves me no matter what. I trapped him in an endless nightmare and he still loves me...but like his face is pretty nice too.

Newt: *scoffs* way to ruin it Tommy

Kara: oh my god, I made you guys too in love.  *sighs* next question...who's your favorite person and what's your favorite fairytale?

Thomas: my favorite person is obviously Newt and uh I haven't really read any fairy tales but I like the stories about the old X-Men, like mystique and havok, those are super cool.

Kara: That's not really a fairytale but I'm gonna take it because there are so many questions. So Tommy...

Newt: *scowls* that's my name for him

Kara: *rolls eyes* I coulda killed you but I didn't so be grateful...as I was saying...if you could use one word to describe Newt what would it be?

Thomas: Hot

Newt: *smacks his arm*

Thomas: I was kidding! Uh I'd probably say perfect

Minho: *gags*

Kara: Thanks Thomas, it's Newt's turn now....okay, if you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would you be?

Newt: Xavier

Minho: Ew why?

Newt: because he can read everyone's minds and it's kinda badass