[1.00]

"Happy birthday Sherman." The small boy's mother softly rocked him as he reached out towards Sebastian. Seb was his favourite out of all of the gang, mostly because he seemed to give Sherman the most attention. Caroline handed him over to Sebestian's caring arms and he flew Sherman around while making airplane noises.

He had grown two teeth now, perfect white pearls that were chewing up everything like he was a vulture ripping open meat. Obsidian locks drifted on his head and everyone could tell he was going to become an extremely handsome young man. Especially Caroline, who could tell he had just as much good looks as his father, despite how alike the mother and son looked.

"Happy birthday Sherman my boy, you didn't think I forgot do you?" Sherman held out his chubby fingers and squealed, tugging at Sebastian's blonde locks. He lowered the small baby into Caroline's arms and went into a room, bringing out a humongous teddy bear, literally ten times the boy's size and handed it to Caroline.

"Oh my goodness Seb, you shouldn't have!" She gushed, watching her baby boy happily crawl over the bear on the couch and laugh, biting the hand of the bear, then hugging it and squealing loudly.

"It's his first birthday Car, I had to." He laughed, watching the small boy play with the huge bear and softly fall asleep against it. He was so carefree, he didn't have anything to worry about unlike Caroline, who was going to have a rough road ahead of her.