Third Night: Happy Birthday Atem

Aziza watch with amusement as the other girls threw themselves at Atem every chance they got. She thought it was cute how flustered he would get with all the cooing compliments, batting lashes and grabby hands. Every girl was doing their best to seduce him into a courtship. The poor dears didn't know he was already spoken for. As the brunet sipped her wine she heard a low growl next to her. It was coming from the only other girl not trying to catch her love's eye.

"Will they watch where their putting their hands! They're supposed to be more sophisticated than that! He's their future Pharaoh for crying out loud!"

"Mana, calm down. They're just trying their best, so their families don't complain when he eventually turns them down." Aziza said as she laughed at how worked up Mana was getting.

"How can you be so calm! Aren't you jealous?"

Aziza scoffed at the word saying bluntly, "Atem is already courting me, so why should I be jealous?" She waved at him when he looked her way with worried eyes. She gave him a reassuring smile, then motion for him to pay attention to a pretty girl who was busy pressing her bosom to his arm as she spoke to him.

"Besides," she sighed as another girl pressed her chest against his back, "it's better that he lets them all down gently. It's not like they are all going to go away. One day, they will be the wives of nobles that Atem will have to work with. Best for him not to get on their bad side before he's even Pharaoh."

"Well put Lady Aziza." Priest Shimon said as he walked up behind her. "I'm glad that you understand."

"Even so the apprentice is right," Priest Seto said dryly as he came up from the other side of Mana. "Their acting disgracefully. Look at the way they're pawing at him like some cheap jewelry."

Atem looked their way again hoping to be given a life line but the three merely shook their heads. Aziza motioned to him that the night was nearly over and mouthed for him to hang in there. His eyes softened at her then turned back to the other girls begging for his attention.

"While I'm glad you understand the situation I'm still surprised that you are not putting up a show as well." Seto noted.

"I was told not to. Besides, it's just one night. After this Atem said he would announce our courting officially tomorrow." Aziza explained as a very sexual creature flaunted her way over to Atem.

"Just one night." Aziza repeated as she gulped down a large sip of wine. The girl had a lot of swing in her hip and hip in her swing.

"Oh my." Shimon said has he watched said hips.

Seto whistled and Aziza said "Indeed", then whistled herself. Mana snarled and was about to march over and give the girl a piece of her mind when Mahad grabbed her by the collar of her dress and dragged her back.

"Can we please do something about these girls. It's supposed to be his birthday celebration. I feel like we would have been better off throwing the Prince in a harem." Mahad said morbidly.

Both Aziza and Seto covered their mouths to laugh as Shimon scolded Mahad saying, "Please be careful what you say. Their fathers might hear!" Still Mahad was not wrong, mused Aziza she watched the voluptuous girl pressed herself against Atem's side making him turn a deep red. She then whispered something in his ear making the blush deeper.

"Who is that sinful creature." The group bowed quickly as the King came up to them. Aziza spoke up saying, "Dalilah, her father deals with imports, my King."

"Oh yes, I remember now." The king said as he watched the girl run her hand down his son's chest stopping just above his waist. He frowned and said, "You know Aziza, it would be highly suspicious if you don't make any attempts at flirting with my son."

"But Priest Aknadin said that I shouldn't interfere." Just as she said that the girl somehow hugged Atem's face to her busty chest. "On second thought Your Majesty, maybe I should flirt just a little."

She handed her cup to Shimon and Mana shouted "Yeah! Hurry up and save him before he suffocates in her chest fat!" She was about to let out a string of slurs when Mahad covered her mouth and walked her out of the room.

Atem never felt so violated in his life. What would he give for a chance to escape all their harassments. The worse part for him was that his beloved was watching from afar. She said that it would be fine, and that it would be rude not to give the girls a chance to woo him, since they all accepted his invitations on such short notice. But this was a bit much. He managed to pull away from the overly curvy girl's chest when he heard a sweet voice call out to him.

"My Prince are you alright?" He turned and saw his beloved blushing at him innocently with her hands behind her back. The girl on his arm huffed at her saying, "He's just overwhelmed by my charm, isn't that right, my Prince." Atem struggled to say something polite to Dalilah when Aziza ignored the girl's words and pressed herself against his side. She reached up and turned his face back to hers. Atem swore that his heart had stopped when he saw the heat in her brown eyes

"My Prince," She breathed as she batted her eyes at him, "would you like to walk with me to cool your head." She then put a hand to his cheek as she said in a low moan, "You feel so hot." Atem gulped then nodded at her as he forgot about the girl tugging at his arm to look at her. Aziza smiled seductively and took his hand to lead him outside. The girl named Dalilah was about to say something when Shada came up to tell her that her father was looking for her.

The King and the group parted so the pair could pass into the garden. A group of girls was heading their way when the king signal to Shimon to end the event.

"Thank you, ladies, for joining the Prince on his birthday. I'm sure you made his night."

Xxx

"I hope I never have to go through that again!" Atem said as he pulled his head out of a nearby fountain. Aziza laughed as he shook the water out of his hair. "Whose idea was this!"

"Mana's, but you endorse it." Aziza said playfully as she sat down on the fountains edge. He groaned as he sat next to her asking, "Would you have been like that had we not met before."

"Hmm." The girl mused as she looked up at the starry night, "Probably, Seto is an interesting person." Atem snapped his head to her with a glare and splash a little water at her making her laugh loudly. "I'm kidding Atem. Of course, I would have to do something to get your attention even for a little bit."

Atem still was not satisfied with her answer asking, "And if I didn't pay you any attention?"

"Atem please, it was just a joke. Besides," She scooted closer to him and rubbed her shoulder with his, "I'm cleverer then them."

"Oh." He said as he put a hand around her waist. "And what would you have done differently."

Aziza smiled and said, "Simple, I would have waited out here. Your guardians would have to let you have a breather, so if I waited long enough I would have a chance to talked to you alone."

"And if I didn't succumb to you." Atem asked as he lean in closer to her face. The girl leaned in close to him and just as they were inches apart she said, "Well, there was that one noble," Atem kissed her hard before she could finish her sentence. Aziza kissed him back eagerly, but a playful smile still tugged at her lips. He growled and nipped at her neck to make her gasp.

"Atem!" she cried but was cut off as he kissed her again and slipped in his tongue into her mouth. Aziza moan and moved her own with his. When they finally stop to breathe Atem brought her head to his and said panting, "Please, don't ever leave me."

Aziza smiled at him and kissed his cheek saying, "I never will, my love." She then gave him a chase kiss on his lips and said softly, "Happy birthday Atem."

xxx