T/w/o

Jeonghan walked me all the way to Joshua's classroom, and the entire time I felt nervous, but why?
We arrived at the classroom and walked through the doors, Jeonghan leading me to Joshua's desk.
"Are you okay?" Joshua asked me, the moment we walked up to him.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I think."
"What do you mean 'think'," Jeonghan asked.
"I'm feeling weird things," I said.
"Like what?" Joshua asked.
"Like, really nervous, and my stomach feels weird," I answered, blushing for some reason. Joshua laughed and Jeonghan had a knowing smile on his face, but neither of them told me why I was feeling like this.
"Well, you're fine, I promise." Joshua told me, once his laughter died down. After we talked for a while there was a knock on the wall, and I looked up and saw Soonyoung.
"Ready to go?" He asked with a smile.
"Yep, bye guys!" I said, waving goodbye to them as I jogged over to Soonyoung. For some reason when Jeonghan smiled and waved at me, I started to feel things again, weird things.
"Are you excited?!" He asked, jumping up and down, making me laugh.
"Extremely," I replied, smiling widely.

We got to a building we aren't aloud to go into and Soonyoung led me to a room, that had, another room in it.
"Clever," was what I said, chuckling.
"We're here!" Soonyoung yelled, stepping into the room
"Hey guys!" Jihoon said, jogging up to me.
Junhui was also here.
"These clothes will not do, here," Jihoon said walking over to a closet and grabbing clothes out of it "wear these," he hands over the clothes and pushes me into the closet and closes it, letting me get dressed.

^^your outfit (btw, the sweater is Definitely oversised)

When I walked out I was greeted by everyone staring at me.
"Damn, do I look that bad?" I said, walking over and sitting down beside Junhui.
"No, no, no! You look amazing, it's just that, no one here has ever seen you in clothes that have color!" Soonyoung immediately said, trying to defend everyone.
"I'm just kidding Soonyoung," I said back, laughing at his reaction.
".... Oh."
"Well, we don't really have anything to do at this meeting so, let's just sit here and talk," Jihoon said.
"Alright," Junhui said after, standing up to sit beside the other two, but, I didn't move.
I... I started to sing, I didn't know why but I couldn't stop myself. When I was singing, I felt... Happy. Really happy.

When I finished singing, I looked up at everyone and they were just staring at me.
"What?"
"You have a beautiful voice," Junhui told me.
"Thanks," I said, getting shy and looking down and playing with my fingers. "Can you guys sing?" I asked once I regained confidence.
"I don't know, none of us have ever tried," Jihoon answered.
"Try to sing," I told them, and the listened, and it was beautiful, they had amazing voices, perfect timing, it was wonderful. By the end, I had no idea what to say.
"Wow.." was all I could manage to get out.
"What?" Soonyoung asked, seeming concerned about my reaction.
"That was.... Amazing"
"Yay! She liked it!" He yelled excitedly.
"Yeah, but, it's getting late, we should get back to our rooms," Jihoon said, so not wanting to get in anymore trouble today, I agreed.
"He's right, we should go," I said, standing up to get changed back into my colorless clothes and leave.

When I got back to my room, my roommate wasn't there, odd. Maybe she got in trouble for once. I walked over to my closet and got changed into my night clothes so I could go to sleep, but when I opened my closet door, I was pushed back up against the wall that was on the opposite side of the room from the door.
"Jeonghan?"
"Hey."
"What are you doing here, how did you get in here?"
"I snuck in." He said, stepping closer to me. I immediately started to get that feeling in my stomach again.
"Jeonghan?"
"Yeah?"
"Why do I feel so nervous around you?"
He laughs.
"Y/N, there's one emotion that I never taught you about." He stepped even closer to me, grabbing my hand, making my heart rush.
"What is it?"
"It's called love."
"What's love?"
"I can't really describe it, but, it's like, whenever you meet a person, and you feel like you would do anything for them, you'd give your life for them or would give anything to make them happy. Sometimes, you feel really nervous around them, and that can mess with your head. But it usually clears up once you realise that you have no reason to be worried."
"How do you know so much about love?" I asked. He stepped closer to me, by this point he was pretty much pressed up against me. My heart was going crazy.
"Because, I've been in love for a while."
Ping.
Why did that hurt my heart so bad.
"With who?"
"With you." He said, no hesitation whatsoever. It felt like my heart stopped
"W-what?" I managed to get out.
"I'm in love with you" he said, grabbing my other hand. "But I know that you are just starting to feel things, so I'm not going to push you into anything."
"Jeonghan?"
"Yeah?"
"I don't know if I love you, but I do know I care about you... A lot."
He smiles.
"Can I show you something?" He asks
"Yeah."
He reaches his hand up, and pulls at his hair... A wig?!?
When he pulls of the wig, long strands of hair fall down to his shoulders.

 A wig?!?When he pulls of the wig, long strands of hair fall down to his shoulders

^^this is what his hair was like

"Wow."
"What is it?" He asks, clearly concerned my how I reacted.
"It looks beautiful." I said, running my hands through his hair, he smiles at me.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I love it." I said enthusiasticly. He hugged me tightly, smiling brightly.
"I should probably go now though," he pulls away and puts on the wig again.
"Alright, bye."
"Bye." He kissed my forehead before he walked out.
...
...
...
He kissed my forehead!!
When I left my closet my roommate still wasn't here, so I just went to sleep, and waited to see what would happen tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO MY FRIENDS,
did you enjoy this chapter? After I finish this book I plan on writing a jihoon x reader story, and then after that I'm thinking I'll do a hansol x reader.

Do you think I should do a Vernon x reader?